💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Lady Gaga music videos megarate

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

Hello!! Welcome to my fourth megarate and first Lady Gaga related one! Today we are going to be counting down what YOU, the pure Gaga stans have voted as your favourite Gaga music video!

From the party inspired 'Just Dance' to the game-changing 'Bad Romance' to the fast-paced 'Applause' to the more understated 'Million Reasons' - who will take the lead and who have you voted as your least favourite? You'll have to tune in to find out! 

The ceremony will begin in 3 HOURS - that's 4PM BST/5PM CEST - so I hope you can all make it!!

source.gif

I also wish to thank you ALL greatly for your rates and commentaries! 

@rumours @DiamondKing @Oriane @Didymus @dllcll @Glittertinks @RudraCNG @BradleyCooper @DesertWolf @Fame Romance @Glamourpuss @OpenHeartedMonster @Davian @Mirages @imitalian @Anveeroy @Enzo @Animal Claws @Inferno @PerfectCure @IrishMonster @Talenti @KatieJudasGaga4 @VenusHooker @andrew23 @MANiCURE 6 @Daenerys @Cello @Monster7 @Jose P @AndiGaga @Andreu @Curunir @GagaVenusStan @monketsharona @Smother Em Eh @SamanthaC

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
Just now, Curunir said:

OMG YES :giveup:

I will be here :vegas:

Lie :ally:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

DiamondKing

I probably can’t be here for the whole ceremony but I'm definitely here for the beginning :vegas:

Anveeroy
Just now, DiamondKing said:

I probably can’t be here for the whole ceremony but definitely for the beginning :vegas:

Ask @Mirages to attend :ally:

Anveeroy
Just now, Animal Claws said:

I'm here!

lion king yawn GIF by Columbus Zoo and Aquarium

You missed my Pinkprint one. I am mad. :ally:

Animal Claws
Just now, Anveeroy said:

You missed my Pinkprint one. I am mad. :ally:

I could not be present, I am very sick and I was not at home at that time.  But I saw the results at night and I'm glad Anaconda got the Bronze Medal :ally:

DiamondKing
9 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I could not be present, I am very sick and I was not at home at that time.  But I saw the results at night and I'm glad Anaconda got the Bronze Medal :ally:

Anaconda was #4 though :selena:

Archived