Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, dllcll said:

This top 2 is disappointing

It's like they say, who wins is the best :queenga:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing

We have to come to the end of another megarate but before we're done we of course have to crown our winner! So who is it for you?

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cello

All TFM videos got a 10 from me so I'm happy for either to win :firega:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

OpenHeartedMonster
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

giphy.gif

You can see from this gif that she's literally balancing on those heels

HoneyB

I love both but Telephone has a special place in my heart:heart:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

ElectricKing

1.    Bad Romance

Overall Score: 9.728378

tumblr_mdj9o5P0Bg1qkh45oo1_500.gif

Highest: 11 @BradleyCooper, @Fame Romance, @Glamourpuss, @Mirages, @imitalian, @Anveeroy, @Enzo, @AndiGaga, @Animal Claws, @Inferno, @rumours

Lowest: 6 @Glittertinks, @Talenti

Comments:

Glittertinks - Yeah it’s her most iconic one but for me personally, there are better music videos. Although I really like the looks here and of course the choreography. 

BradleyCooper - This music video will live down as one of the best music videos in history in my opinion. The fact that it was also directed by Francis Lawrence who I love. This was Gaga showing the world what she could do.

Imitalian - Everyting about it is perfect and iconic. The intro. The white/red color scheme. The subtle storyline. The iconic choreography. The alien armadillo look. Fits the song 100%. A classic and a defining moment in pop history. 

Enzo - God Romane is obviously getting my eleven, it still looks fresh and futuristic

Inferno - I love so many of her videos but I have to give this my highest because to date, it still gets me the hardest. dont even care if its everyone including the gp's cliche best gaga video. its just because it is lol

Talenti - It’s iconic, but as far as videos go never understood the hype drag all you want but it’s not the best. The deluded can SEETHE.

AndiGaga – Legendary. I find something new everytime i watch it

Manicure 6 - Nothing to say, it's perfection.

Daenerys - Do we even need to comment on this

Oriane - It’s perfect, and probably her most iconic one. The setting and the outfits contribute to the atmosphere in a really good way. I love all the small details that you notice after watching it many times and clicking on pause. The bridge and the final chorus are amazing, they follow the energy and darkness of the song !

Didymus - One of the most unforgettable music videos of the music video medium. A stark, gothic and yet luxurious feeling treasure that gets me every time. I love the juxtaposition between the horrifying storyline and the "clean" feel of the video, shot in absurdly large and empty spaces. A masterpiece and unquestionably her best video.

2. Telephone

Overall Score: 9.574324

source.gif

Highest: 11 @monketsharona, @IrishMonster, @Jose P, @Curunir@Andreu

Lowest: 7.5 @Didymus

Comments:

DiamondKing - "You've been a very bad girl. A very very bad bad girl, Gaga." I loved this line since the first time I've seen this video.

Glittertinks - I love how colorful and wild and messy this music video is, how they remix Telephone so it fits the story, the looks, the choreography and that freakin’ diner scenes… 

RudraCNG - Pop perfection

Imitalian - Tarantino vibes, Gaga and Beyoncé were an iconic duo. They gave the gays everything wanted. Still kinda messy at some points tho. 

Enzo - the only good thing about the song oops

Inferno - truly a moment when this video was released. i love all of her studded punk looks and such. what is there to be said that hasnt been said tbh

Talenti - Of course this is one of my favorites both of my faves collabing? It was a moment in pop culture and both served me what I needed! I NEED more Gaga and Bey collabs!!!

Manicure 6 - Same as above. Everything is awesome in this video and Gaga and Beyoncé are sexy, iconic, funny...

Didymus - There's ambition here but in my opinion it didn't quite come together. Unlike Paparazzi, the exaggerated length works against the video here and the storyline feels a little too derivative after she already killed off two betraying men in her previous two videos. No new ground here but a lot of fun and that "Let's Make a Sandwich" scene is fantastic.

Oriane -  It’s so good, a nice sequel to Paparazzi and it goes even further in terms of story and style. It’s a beautiful nod to Tarantino’s movies. The few flaws I notice are the scenes at the beginning. Individually, they don’t add anything to the story and there’s no cohesion, one scene doesn’t lead to another etc. And there are some things you think are going to be relevant to the story because there’s an emphasis on them but… no. And the acting is… oh well. I love the editing though, that vintage style with a modern twist still works very well

gagaxsebert
Just now, PinkPop said:

1.    Bad Romance

Overall Score: 9.728378

tumblr_mdj9o5P0Bg1qkh45oo1_500.gif

Highest: 11 @BradleyCooper, @Fame Romance, @Glamourpuss, @Mirages, @imitalian, @Anveeroy, @Enzo, @AndiGaga, @Animal Claws, @Inferno, @rumours

Lowest: 6 @Glittertinks, @Talenti

Comments:

Glittertinks - Yeah it’s her most iconic one but for me personally, there are better music videos. Although I really like the looks here and of course the choreography. 

BradleyCooper - This music video will live down as one of the best music videos in history in my opinion. The fact that it was also directed by Francis Lawrence who I love. This was Gaga showing the world what she could do.

Imitalian - Everyting about it is perfect and iconic. The intro. The white/red color scheme. The subtle storyline. The iconic choreography. The alien armadillo look. Fits the song 100%. A classic and a defining moment in pop history. 

Enzo - God Romane is obviously getting my eleven, it still looks fresh and futuristic

Inferno - I love so many of her videos but I have to give this my highest because to date, it still gets me the hardest. dont even care if its everyone including the gp's cliche best gaga video. its just because it is lol

Talenti - It’s iconic, but as far as videos go never understood the hype drag all you want but it’s not the best. The deluded can SEETHE.

AndiGaga – Legendary. I find something new everytime i watch it

Manicure 6 - Nothing to say, it's perfection.

Daenerys - Do we even need to comment on this

Oriane - It’s perfect, and probably her most iconic one. The setting and the outfits contribute to the atmosphere in a really good way. I love all the small details that you notice after watching it many times and clicking on pause. The bridge and the final chorus are amazing, they follow the energy and darkness of the song !

Didymus - One of the most unforgettable music videos of the music video medium. A stark, gothic and yet luxurious feeling treasure that gets me every time. I love the juxtaposition between the horrifying storyline and the "clean" feel of the video, shot in absurdly large and empty spaces. A masterpiece and unquestionably her best video.

2. Telephone

Overall Score: 9.574324

source.gif

Highest: 11 @monketsharona, @IrishMonster, @Jose P, @Curunir@Andreu

Lowest: 7.5 @Didymus

Comments:

DiamondKing - "You've been a very bad girl. A very very bad bad girl, Gaga." I loved this line since the first time I've seen this video.

Glittertinks - I love how colorful and wild and messy this music video is, how they remix Telephone so it fits the story, the looks, the choreography and that freakin’ diner scenes… 

RudraCNG - Pop perfection

Imitalian - Tarantino vibes, Gaga and Beyoncé were an iconic duo. They gave the gays everything wanted. Still kinda messy at some points tho. 

Enzo - the only good thing about the song oops

Inferno - truly a moment when this video was released. i love all of her studded punk looks and such. what is there to be said that hasnt been said tbh

Talenti - Of course this is one of my favorites both of my faves collabing? It was a moment in pop culture and both served me what I needed! I NEED more Gaga and Bey collabs!!!

Manicure 6 - Same as above. Everything is awesome in this video and Gaga and Beyoncé are sexy, iconic, funny...

Didymus - There's ambition here but in my opinion it didn't quite come together. Unlike Paparazzi, the exaggerated length works against the video here and the storyline feels a little too derivative after she already killed off two betraying men in her previous two videos. No new ground here but a lot of fun and that "Let's Make a Sandwich" scene is fantastic.

Oriane -  It’s so good, a nice sequel to Paparazzi and it goes even further in terms of story and style. It’s a beautiful nod to Tarantino’s movies. The few flaws I notice are the scenes at the beginning. Individually, they don’t add anything to the story and there’s no cohesion, one scene doesn’t lead to another etc. And there are some things you think are going to be relevant to the story because there’s an emphasis on them but… no. And the acting is… oh well. I love the editing though, that vintage style with a modern twist still works very well

Not mad so congratulations to the iconic video that is BR

Used to be HighRoad

Archived