Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Lady Gaga music videos megarate

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

DiamondKing
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

The next one is an OUTRAGE and am personally disgusted it's so low :triggered:

Any guesses as to which video am referring to?

Born This Way?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing

14. Perfect Illusion

Overall Score: 7.083784

giphy.gif

Highest: 11 @PinkPop :ohwell:

10: @DiamondKing, @Inferno, @Glamourpuss, @IrishMonster@MANiCURE 6

Lowest: 1 @GagaVenusStan

Comments:

DiamondKing - It fits the song perfectly and she in that look on front of the blue sky looks incredible. That mic swinging is a moment.

Glittertinks - I know a lot of people don’t like this one, but I love the fast cuts, the editing in general, the colors and how it gives a very short and high adrenaline kick (or epilepsy).

RudraCNG - Too chaotic and not in a funny way like John Wayne.

OpenHeartedMonster - The video and the song goes really well together (that's usually the goal when making mv, right? but not every one can achieve it)

Imitalian - Perfect for the song and the image she wanted to project at that time. Still not one of my fav. 

Enzo - undeserved hate, I think it fits the song

Inferno -  i love everything about this video. the style and visual aesthetics, the colors. the vibe. its all perfect to me. underrated.

IrishMonster - unpopular opinion this video is phenomenal, honestly it makes me want to rave and roll around in the desert

Talenti - Oh boy here come the Joanne videos here we gooo. Video fits the song but nothing really was happening.

AndiGaga – Sorry Gaga, did not watch it more than 10 times i think

Andreu -  once again great idea, not as good executed as it could be

Manicure 6 - I knew some Gaga songs before but this one really introduce me to her and make me a Little Monster so I have a connection with this video... 

Oriane - One of the most underrated videos. I love the concept. It’s difficult to shoot like this, with constant conscious camera moves, and make it an actual successful video. The result could be messy but it’s not, it’s shaky enough to make you feel the meaning of the music, but not enough to make you dizzy and be totally confused by what’s going on. In the first part of the video, in daylight, the shots are quite basic but they become so beautiful in the nighttime, with these lights ! The combination of the shots when she’s alone and surrounded by others is really well done too. I love the bridge in particular, it seems that things are slowing down but everything around is still moving fast, and the camera moves start again.

RudraCNG
3 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

The next one is an OUTRAGE and am personally disgusted it's so low :triggered:

Any guesses as to which video am referring to?

I can see John Wayne already leaving :messga:

Edit: yasssssssss, justice served :vegas:

Anveeroy
Just now, Enzo said:

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

Perfect Illusion is iconic :triggered:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

gagaxsebert
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

14. Perfect Illusion

giphy.gif

Comments:

DiamondKing - It fits the song perfectly and she in that look on front of the blue sky looks incredible. That mic swinging is a moment.

Glittertinks - I know a lot of people don’t like this one, but I love the fast cuts, the editing in general, the colors and how it gives a very short and high adrenaline kick (or epilepsy).

OpenHeartedMonster - The video and the song goes really well together (that's usually the goal when making mv, right? but not every one can achieve it)

Imitalian - Perfect for the song and the image she wanted to project at that time. Still not one of my fav. 

Inferno -  i love everything about this video. the style and visual aesthetics, the colors. the vibe. its all perfect to me. underrated.

IrishMonster - unpopular opinion this video is phenomenal, honestly it makes me want to rave and roll around in the desert

Talenti - Oh boy here come the Joanne videos here we gooo. Video fits the song but nothing really was happening.

Manicure 6 - I knew some Gaga songs before but this one really introduce me to her and make me a Little Monster so I have a connection with this video... 

Oriane - One of the most underrated videos. I love the concept. It’s difficult to shoot like this, with constant conscious camera moves, and make it an actual successful video. The result could be messy but it’s not, it’s shaky enough to make you feel the meaning of the music, but not enough to make you dizzy and be totally confused by what’s going on. In the first part of the video, in daylight, the shots are quite basic but they become so beautiful in the nighttime, with these lights ! The combination of the shots when she’s alone and surrounded by others is really well done too. I love the bridge in particular, it seems that things are slowing down but everything around is still moving fast, and the camera moves start again.

giphy.gif

Used to be HighRoad

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

14. Perfect Illusion

giphy.gif

Comments:

Well deserved :reductive:

Animal Claws
Just now, Anveeroy said:

We're talking about the Music Video

Just now, Anveeroy said:

Just now, PinkPop said:

lmao what it's a genius video :triggered:

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived