💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Reddit praises Gaga

sarahb

Featured Posts

sarahb

https://www.reddit.com/r/UpliftingNews/comments/cohadv/lady_gaga_to_fund_162_classrooms_in_dayton_el/

"Gotta say, Lady Gaga has been the biggest, most pleasant surprise in at least the last decade of music for me."

"Her performance of the national anthem at Super Bowl 50 was probably the best I’ve ever heard. She’s amazingly talented. Even if I choose not to remember the rest of that Super Bowl ever again."

"Gaga is the best thing to have happened to the music industry for a decade, and I don't even listen to pop music often."

and so on :queenga:

Borislshere
8 minutes ago, sarahb said:

"Her performance of the national anthem at Super Bowl 50 was probably the best I’ve ever heard. She’s amazingly talented. Even if I choose not to remember the rest of that Super Bowl ever again."

3 years later and it's still being praised. Talent

tumblr_o08gfeYEK91uygmxjo1_r1_400.gif

PunkTheFunk

Slay, but I'm sick of the straights and their "I'm not a fan of her music, but-" "I don't really like her performing style, but-" "I've never enjoyed her work, but-" WE GET IT you're a heterosexual :triggered:

HoneyB

She has the straights wrapped around her little finger thanks to Joanne and ASIB, we love a smart, genre crossing business woman!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOUS2fOmze09k027_6-Os

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Customzanotti

The last time i saw her name on reddit they were calling her a self-absorbed narcissistic **** 

lady gaga omg GIF by Golden Globes

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

sarahb
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Slay, but I'm sick of the straights and their "I'm not a fan of her music, but-" "I don't really like her performing style, but-" "I've never enjoyed her work, but-" WE GET IT you're a heterosexual :triggered:

Yeah someone pointed that out

"Oh boy, cue the comments every time there's a story about Lady Gaga doing something charitable. "I don't like her music but this is cool," "I don't care for her but..." Yes, thank you for making sure everybody knows that your music taste is superior before you acknowledge that what she does is good. Your cool points are retained. /s"

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, sarahb said:

"Oh boy, cue the comments every time there's a story about Lady Gaga doing something charitable. "I don't like her music but this is cool," "I don't care for her but..." Yes, thank you for making sure everybody knows that your music taste is superior before you acknowledge that what she does is good. Your cool points are retained. /s"

Completely agree. It irks me so much :triggered:

fivefoottwo

reading this thread was therapeutic, crazy how we went from people in the GP forgetting her/dragging her down to a point where most people in the GP realised her talent and even take up the role of defending her from "haters"...we really won!

27 minutes ago, sarahb said:

It's a shame that people do that.  And their taste is not superior.  Sadly, they actually believe it is.  Actually, nobody's taste is superior ... people just like different things.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Lilmonzter
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Completely agree. It irks me so much :triggered:

Me too! :vegas:

Btw Opinions on reddit it's not that relevant :reductive:

Sing C'est la vie 

Oriane
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I actually like these comments because you know they're being honest and actually think good things about her, not because they're fans but because they can genuinely see it. I'd hate it if the comments section was only filled with people who say they love her music, because you know they would be biased. But my favorite thing  is when someone posts a song or a performance by her and someone says "I didn't like her but I love that, she's really talented, I didn't know that before !". It's good to see people getting converted :ally:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Smother Em Eh

Looks like praising an Artist you used to dislike is the thing now 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

A Hybrid

As a Redditor I can say this praise is unreal, I’m so happy that her efforts are being appreciated!

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived