đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth split

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl
1 minute ago, warioaddams said:

I think Miley is making a huge mistake by going back to her wild ways. Liam seems like a nice guy and wants to settle down and have a family just like his brother.  Sadly Miley doesn't want kids.

Girl life goals aren't always marrying and having kids. If the thing didn't work she has the right to move on and **** whoever she wants. She's not even 30. 

:)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetterLToTheG
4 hours ago, Reginald said:

Um :oops:

Who are you and what are you talking about? I see you wrote something similar on my profile.  

Screenshot-20190811-064421-Chrome.jpg 

:lmao: bb you sound confused, sleepy, or intox...

I’m someone on GagaDaily and okay lol

đź‘˝

LetterLToTheG
4 hours ago, Reginald said:

Who are you and what are you talking about? I see you wrote something similar on my profile.  

And you are?

đź‘˝

Mr Mirko

Wait wut ? Is this true ? Even them. 2019 I can not seem to find anybody ? Can I get a witness ? :toofunny:

LetterLToTheG
32 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I'm the person who you quoted, called a bitch and told to leave - in this thread, and also on my personal profile.

Is there something we need to talk about? I don't know you, and you antagonized me for no reason

Don’t come for me 

đź‘˝

LetterLToTheG
Just now, LetterLToTheG said:

Don’t come for me 

I never called you a bitch

đź‘˝

lost in limbo

I thought the first half of the thread was good and then y'all DECLINED

and I thought GGD would have a non-terrible thread that's not a game thread hitting the Trending Topics section :poot:

D8XpVkSX4AE-9om?format=jpg&name=900x900

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

LaLuna

They shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. There's a reason why they split up a couple years ago. Miley is clearly not the type to settle down, and who are we to judge her for it? She can live her life however she wants. And I'm not worried about Liam, he's a gorgeous man, I'm sure he'll find another girl who will be more than happy to do the whole 2.3 children-dog-white picket fence sh*t. 

Andreu
10 hours ago, Reginald said:

report ha

Jae Eris

I came into this thread thinking "oh are they going to get married omg"

and i poop--

Edit: messsss they're already married :rip: i didnt know :rip: and i poop again--

sweet but psycho 🔪

StrawberryBlond

I think it's pretty bad that Miley was caught kissing a girl very publicly just after this. It seems like she did it deliberately to rub it in his face and humiliate him. I think she's unfortunately been very spoiled and was allowed to do whatever she wanted as a kid and paired with growing up in the public eye, she never matured at a decent rate. At nearly 27, she's more similar to the mentality of an 18 year old. She's not in the mindset for settling down, being monogamous and having kids and unfortunately, Liam's probably held out for her as long as he has because she likely told him that she would be ready for that stuff one day but just not right now. They were on a break and he let her have her wild stage from 2013-2017 and then she probably told him that she had re-evaluated, calmed down and was ready now. Her Younger Now album seemed to confirm that. But then it bombed and it was like she thought toning herself down was a bad idea and went right back to her old ways and that included her personal relationships as well. I saw a headline today that said "Liam was fed up with how Miley was licking his face, grinding on people and acting up for the cameras at the Met Gala." I mean, that makes her behaviour sound like a literal dog's! Poor guy must have been so embarrassed to have a wife who was making such a fool of herself in public and making him look bad. He must have really loved her to put up with it all for so long. But this sudden split after less than a year shows it's over for good this time. Liam needs to realise that there's no point trying to make things work with someone who clearly doesn't want the same things he does. But that doesn't excuse Miley for leading him on all this time when she knew she wasn't right for him. Life's too short to be with someone who's wasting your time.

NCgaga

This is kind of worrisome honestly. I think Miley is absolutely brilliant, but it seems like she is either transient and changes with the wind, or she still doesn't fully know herself. 

Things we know: She is wild at heart. She is basically a hippie, a vegan, a nudist. She is also bisexual. All of this behavior seems hard to settle down. Either she isn't the marrying type, or she just isn't ready yet.  There are hollywood couples that have open relationships and it works for them. That might be good for Miley, if she finds someone who is into it. Not saying that's the problem, but it's possible. 

HausOfMark

I saw this coming long ago. I mean its sad that their marriage ended and I never wish someone elses marriage would end but didnt they breakup multiple times. 

-Mark

Archived