đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Haus Labs skipped BeautyCon LA, why?

Stef

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster
57 minutes ago, Bio said:

They have no idea of what they're doing, that's why. The pre-order, the terrible photos, the run of the mill products...

And you do? I guess you know everything that happens behind the scenes then :madge:

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

She doesn't need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana and she doesn't need to understand the makeup world to sell Haus Labs :air:

Clown tingz 

tumblr_oa2k4bbpEV1u6n38po1_250.gif

Maybe it's something to do with their Amazon deal? I don't know how that works. The CEO of Haus Labs used to work for The Honest Company which does beauty products, so I'm sure they knew about this convention... it's not like it's Gaga running things all by herself over there :huntyga:

11 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

And you do? I guess you know everything that happens behind the scenes then :madge:

I’m a consumer of beauty products and the brand they’re trying to sell is not appealing to me. And to a lot of other people. And they should worry about that.

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Bio said:

I’m a consumer of beauty products and the brand they’re trying to sell is not appealing to me. And to a lot of other people. And they should worry about that.

ok, you don't like them and that's ok, you don't have to. BUT it's a very big leap from not liking it to saying they have no idea what they are doing. You know nothing that is going on behind the scenes, you are in no position to judge them like this. You may not like it, but this is what your fave wants to do, you could at least support it :shrug:

at the very least, don't say things like that, if you don't wanna help it, don't sabotage it :shrug:

We're far from the Shallow now

GypsyBabe
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

Who are these many other people? Because there are a lot of people hyped and interested in the products, myself included. I do agree that the marketing needs work, but lets give the products a chance. No one even has their hands on them yet. 

⚯͛

SKANK
44 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Haus Labs is a money laundering operation :ally:

Haus Labs is exclusively partnered with a company that uses Chinese schoolchildren working overtime to make their other products, dodges taxes, and has employees all over the world striking due to grueling working conditions in their distribution centers. How dare you imply they would do something unethical like launder money. :)

Alexa, play the Music Not The Bling...:lolly:

countess1.gif

TimisaMonster

Because technically they did the Amazon live thing already and maybe contractually Amazon owns the right to the advertisement of the brand exclusively? 

Plus it's not even launched yet and these events people would want to buy the product...not preorder for a month from now lol

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

SharkmanthaC

Because having Gaga's name on it is promo enough. They're not trying to promote it to others in the beauty industry, I think it's more geared towards people that wouldn't attend such a expo. 

I mean how many of us have already purchased it, sight unseen expect the promo photos? 

happy friends GIF

she/her/hers

Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

maybe Gaga is busy with LG6 and didn't want a Haus Labs presence without Gaga herself so as to avoid "slapped her name on it/money scheme" talk and therefore didn't go at all :sis:

Seems like the most logical reason...they are still in prep phase

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

AJRocketMan

I think it may have to do with the industry itself. We all know the beauty industry is very judgmental, unforgiving, overcrowded, and sometimes toxic. Haus Labs wants to stay away from that. I’m guessing by not appearing at BeautyCon, they are trying to make a statement? Like, Haus Labs is IN the beauty industry but it’s not OF the beauty industry.

PunkTheFunk

Because Haus Labs doesn't exist. Gaga's going to take the money from the Amazon preorders and flee the United States.

Archived