Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: E MO TION - Carly Rae Jepsen

alextruper17

Featured Posts

alextruper17

tumblr_pw1gl0zgmC1u5tz9to2_1280.pnjtumblr_pw1gl0zgmC1u5tz9to1_1280.pnj

WELCOME GAGADAILY to my very fist MEGARATE!

For the first time ever (maybe), we’ll be rating the FULL E·MO·TION album, which includes the EP called E·MO·TION SIDE B, so I hope you have fun with Carly Rae Jepsen’s third studio album.

You know the rules:

1 Rate the songs from 1-10. Decimals are allowed.

2 You can rate with 11 your favorite track of each album (One for E·MO·TION and one for E·MO·TION side B)

3 You can comment if you like

4 You are not forced to love the album. You can five low scores as long as you’re being objective and you’re not trolling

5.- Send me your rates via PM @alextruper17

DEADLINE:

August 31st 2019

CEREMONY:

TBA soon. Probably in the first week of September.

TRACKLIST:

Run Away With Me

E·MO·TION

I Really Like You

Gimme Love

All That

Boy Problems

Making The Most Of The Night

Your Type

Let’s Get Lost

L.A. Hallucinations

Warm Blood

When I Needed You

Black Heart

I Didn’t Just Come Here to Dance

Favorite Colour

Never Get To Hold You (Bonus Track)

Love Again (Bonus Track)

First Time

Higher

The One

Fever

Body Language

Cry

Store

Roses

PLEASE DON’T LET THIS FLOP :toofunny:

I know I am not popular here, but Megarates are fun, so I wanted to do one by myself. And I love Carly Rae Jepsen, so...

People who might be interested

Spoiler

@Davian @DiamondKing @Mirages @Marges @Gimme More @ExMachina@KatieJudasGaga4 @SamanthaC @FentyGa @The Bling @Ryusei @GaGaLB @Faysalaaa @HausOfHarlow @Curunir @Sherloid Bai @LoveNathe @gag@TheAlienatedNYC  @Adrenaliner @BOMSHELL @rumours @Economy @PrincessVenus @Hades @OG Gaga Stan @ARTPOPSTER @TimisaMonster @AlexTheMonster @Anveeroy @TheShameMonster @Phoebe Buffay @NNES @Blue Champagne @2School4Cool @monstahs @DaftFameMonster @ThaFame @PinkPop @devilrhino @bornthisway51 @GAGAJANDRO @GagaInTheZone @LADYGAGASHOOCK @FinnishGypsy @LiamNick @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @wohoo @Glamourpuss @theadamcreator @freakumdress @KinneyUnderYou @StarryNight @Smother Em Eh @ARPiT @Inferno @teawhore @warholagaga @joannester @FfFfFfFF @DesertWolf @Dutch @HeavyMetalHooka @TheEdgeOfAndry  @Blue Champagne @Santa Stefani @Yes To Heaven @heda97 @Antichrist @lollieeee @Anna Peixoto @Satans Ex Wife @Gam @Grigio Boy @MaryJaneHolland @Hybrid Rose @The Curator @TheHybrid @River  @Amidana @TheWitness @Mirrion Rizzons @PerfectGUY @London GUY @PlastiscGuy @Vodka @FREAK @Junko @Radio Ga Ga @ReRe @juju @That J@Indeciso @Vinicius Fernandes @mrdurrs @SCHEISSEMONTRE @mr wayne @Benji @ARTPOP AURA @Silvestro Devacelli @Widows Kiss @badgirlmeat @BLACKOUTbritney @BORN FOR FAME @ItsTommyBitch @Fame Romance @Lazz Monster @Thomas P @Cavadour @Madame Goo Goo @DONAJENDRO @Bradley @DutchHooker @dimitristhe @Edd @OldSchool @old sanuk @Phaye Monster@OpenHeartedMonster @Lona Delery @andygaga @Musicisfreedom @Dominic @Antonio @lost in limbo @Ally Campana @steel @LostSpark @slayo @Twitter@Sasha Fierce @Donna Noble @Admin @haroo @Haroon @ARTPOPboy96 @FameHookah @LiamNick @JustifyMyLove @androiduser @LazyTurtle @Roronoa Zoro 

TAGLIST

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

From this album I've heard Run Away With Me, I Really Like You, Your Type, Warm Blood, Black Heart and didn't like any of them. Can you tell if any of these were supposed to be highlights or I just ended listening to the weaker songs? :gum: I might be interested in hearing the whole thing and joining the megarate depending on the answer.

alextruper17
11 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

Count me in

10 minutes ago, Enzo said:

YAAAAAAAASSSS

I'M IN

RAWM for the fu**ing win

Thank u so much. There can be 1000 users in GGD and 9000 don’t believe in me. But all I need is two people to continue with this megarate and those are you, so.:diane:

alextruper17
10 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

From this album I've heard Run Away With Me, I Really Like You, Your Type, Warm Blood, Black Heart and didn't like any of them. Can you tell if any of these were supposed to be highlights or I just ended listening to the weaker songs? :gum: I might be interested in hearing the whole thing and joining the megarate depending on the answer.

That’s a difficult question because I don’t know what do you like. Personally, you’ve mentioned two songs that I love. I know there are some gems in EMOTION that aren’t popular (specially in EMOTION side B), but I don’t know if you’ll like them or not.

Run Away With Me

didn't like any of them

:triggered:

you really need Jesus

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, slayo said:

not the first time ever megarating this Album + EP together

sssssssshhhh :ally: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Enzo said:

:triggered:

you really need Jesus

To give me comfort me after how bad the experience was? :bradley:

Spoiler

Jk, actually it wasn't a bad song, just ok.

alextruper17
1 minute ago, slayo said:

not the first time ever megarating this Album + EP together

Thanks god I wrote “(maybe)”. I wasn’t sure. The last time I participated in the megarate of this album was about two years ago.

You should participate :vegas:

Just now, alextruper17 said:

You should participate :vegas:

yyas gurl promote :poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

alextruper17
4 minutes ago, Enzo said:

yyas gurl promote :poot: 

There are a couple of things I’ve learned from @Anveeroy and @Davian

Ryusei