Stefani Tee
society

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Listen, if information comes out that someone helped him commit suicide, or other foul play, then that's something else. It's a shady situation. But c'mon, this would be hard to pull off and get away with it without a trace.

I'm sure there'll be an investigation into that guard that put a sheet or whatever in his cell and if there was any foul play that it'll be uncovered.

I'm just not into conspiracy theories w/o evidence. 

I'm not into conspiracy theories either. But the DOJ was supposed to keep him alive and someone dropped the ball because now he's dead. That's all I'm saying. There is an investigation as to why he died too. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Buddy
7 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

All conspiracies are fictional with the potential of truth, so you labeling this conspiracy as fictional is invalid. You just oppose this pizza gate because the people effected by this conspiracy labeled it as alt right and you bring politics into it. Its actually part of wikileaks and there are very weird things that are creepy.

The emails leaked by wikileaks literally saying they have private bathtub parties with children. Podesta best friend was sentence by the judge as a serial child molester and hes friends with Epstein too. Podesta literally has naked children art being abused and giving oral sex. The Pizza shop owner instagram is full of children being abused. A child victim draw a sketch for the police and matches Podesta exactly. The Pizza logo is the same as the FBI universal pedophile logo. A performer on the restaurant sings songs about pedophilia. Too many links to pedophilia its strange we have more evidence on this than most conspiracy theories.

Looking at these pictures of his art is enough:

i6bfk2.jpg

219romf.jpg

e0ltuo.jpg

what the **** are those oh my god

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
2 hours ago, Buddy said:

what the **** are those oh my god

These are just few of the art collection John Podesta has! Just google John Podesta art, you will find horrifying pictures all involve kids being abused in a sexual way. 

Kim Noble is one of the artists who paints children abused sexually but she is a victim herself. Here is her interview with Oprah shifting between 20 personality:

Adriana Lima

I knew this was gonna happen. Like not even %99.99 ... I was %100 sure it would happen till trial.

No one in power would let him tell the truth. 

It's not a case against those who are rich. It was a case against those who are POWERFUL. 

There are people who have the means more than Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates have when it comes to escaping justice... 

Edited by Adriana Lima
  • Like 2

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Faysalaaa

Why did people make a big deal out of kashoggi but take the epstein as a joke and conspiracy?

Edited by Faysalaaa

the Devil of Pop

Did you guys see that the lead singer from Foster the People tweeted that it's a conspiracy and a body double? There were some pretty convincing side by side comparisons

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/foster-the-people-jeffrey-epstein-conspiracy-theory-870273/

Normally I don't buy into conspiracies but this one is too easily true.  

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?

the Devil of Pop
On 8/10/2019 at 6:37 PM, Lilmonzter said:

Not to be crass  I need to see the body! :duck:

I posted a **supposed*** picture. It's from a rock star's twitter account so it's not a guaranteed accurate source lol. Here you can see an *****alleged**** side by side comparison of the body vs. Epstein alive. I dunno where he got the photo of the body though. I haven't seen photos in other news sources but there could be videos I haven't seen.  It's in the spoiler. 

Spoiler

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Thanks 1