Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever been in the audience while a Gaga live performance?

Username239

Featured Posts

Username239

Have any of you? :oprah: I was rewatching this beautiful performance and thinking about how I would have loved to be there.

DoremonLove

I have never even been in the same country during a gaga live performance:interestinga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Borislshere

I was in the audience of the Grigio Girls performance Bobby live streamed if that counts :vegas:

Teal Ambition

No, I wish :giveup: Imagine being at the VMAs in 2009... I would have died right then and there

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

bloody g

I was there when Gaga vomited in Barcelona and when Gaga jumped to the crowd in Barcelona as well :selena:

But to answer your question, no :madge:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Clumsy Monster

No but I wish. And I wonder if there are  monsters who are here in GGD that were  in her SB performance.

LilyLark

Yeah, besides going to three concerts I saw her on Jay Leno ages ago.

I'm a bit jealous of the fans who live in Vegas, though. Engima is expensive but they sell any unsold tickets for a much lower price the day of at the  box office—so several have gone to jazz (which is apparently easier to get than Enigma) a couple of times—sometimes for like 1/10th the cost of a normal ticket. One of my friends also lives in Vegas and isn't even a big Gaga fan (she likes her but doesn't follow her or anything) and randomly went to one of Brian's shows with some friends (they didn't even know that he was friends with Gaga and only learned that later on) and Gaga showed up that night—I'm very jealous of her experience lol.

Curunir
Just now, elijahfan said:

I attended the last artRAVE that was livestreamed, don't know if that counts.

OMG we were at the same show :vegas:

Andreu
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I was there when Gaga vomited in Barcelona and when Gaga jumped to the crowd in Barcelona as well :selena:

But to answer your question, no :madge:

Omg I forgot. The only date of the Artrave where she jumped to the crowd. Were iconic :legend:

Archived