💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lawsuit Guy is Getting Streams

LilyLark

Featured Posts

LilyLark

:saladga: I really hope this isn't little monsters, but apparently lawsuit guy has gone from 300 streams to over 20k. I absolutely believe this was his goal: he's probably not even going to file the lawsuit, he just wanted the publicity and well, the GP and possibly some LM gave it to him. I don't know if Gaga even has grounds to sue him if he doesn't actually file the lawsuit instead of only  publicly threatening it, but I hope her expensive as* lawyer finds some way to sue him. Do you think she should?

*I googled for about ten minutes today because I was curious to see how this was covered...especially in light of Katy getting screwed over. In the beginning, some of the press was unfairly snarky towards Katy even if later on most turned around, started dragging Flame a bit, and recognized she wasn't guilty.  Most of the US outlets who covered it are dragged this guy for filth and are on Gaga's side right now.

Yep, getting that promo. Rat :grr: I'm sure it's not just us listening though, lots of random people reading the news will want to hear and judge. 

Don't know what Gaga could possibly sue him for, but hopefully he got what he wanted and will now disappear. 

I also feel bad for Mark in all this, he's has so many lawsuits re: Uptown Funk, some still ongoing I think... poor him :deadbanana:

Reginald

I hope the streams are coming from fans, musicologists, and readers. The similarity in a two-second portion of the verse's melody is there, but that's just a coincidence. 

20k streams though... I'm a Katy fan but

Spoiler

Small Talk better watch out.. :gum:

Serial Chiller

You know your fave is smashing when the leeches start crawling out for a bite. 

Waiting for Angela Chang, Paws Down and Miss Gaga cheat blogspot comback. :whitney:

beaublue

Wha? I have no clue what you guys are talking about, I thought you were referring to the guy that sued Katy lmao

Teal Ambition

its literally being posted everywhere, I highly doubt this has anything to do with little monsters. 

Those streams are likely from the gp

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Catnikko

This is probably why they even filed this stupid lawsuit in the first place :toofunny: 

Actual patient

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, lovedillon said:

Wha? I have no clue what you guys are talking about, I thought you were referring to the guy that sued Katy lmao

Some guy tried to sue Gaga because he claimed that “Shallow” was a rip off of his song. So it’s basically the same kind of case, except without the unfair outcome. 

LeJudas

I'm suing her because she used my profile pic (that I screenshotted from her video) in her Haus Labs video without asking me. 

:huntyga:

Archived