1. 1. Who Should be Miss Congeniality?

• Venus
    • Mary Jane Holland
    • Gypsy
    • So Happy I Could Die
    • Dancin' In Circles
    • Paparazzi

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2019 at 07:45 PM

Featured Posts

rumours

Welcome to second ALL STARS Season of a game I created called “The Uncertainty Race”, a game loosely based off of RuPaul’s Drag Race and Deal or No Deal. With this season, some of the songs from the previous 3 seasons will be coming back, vying for the crown.

fullsizeoutput-10a.jpg

The Songs Competing:

Spoiler

~ Bad Romance

~ Sinner's Prayer

~ Judas

~ Speechless

~ Venus

~ Paper Gangsta

~ Dancin' In Circles

~ Hair

~ So Happy I Could Die

~ Gypsy

~ Paparazzi

~ Mary Jane Holland

~ Brooklyn Nights

Each round, participants will PM me with their Top 3 songs for the round as well as their bottom 3 songs of the round from the album. Please send your Top3/Bottom3 in the same PM, so I can better keep track of them. The way points will be assigned (based on your choices) happens as follows. Note: This includes a template that can be used in your PMs:

Spoiler

Here is a template (including the points that would be assigned):

Top 3:

1st: Insert Song ~ 4 Points

2nd: Insert Song ~ 2 Points

3rd: Insert Song ~ 1 Point

Bottom 3:

3rd: Insert Song ~ -1 Point

2nd: Insert Song ~ -2 Points

1st: Insert Song ~ -4 Points

Needless to say, after a song is eliminated, it can no longer be included in your Top 3/Bottom 3 the following week.

In addition to a song being eliminated each round traditionally, the round will contain 3-4 suitcases. Deemed the "Suitcase Ceremony", participants in the game will vote for which brief case is chosen for that round as well. The contents of the cases will be randomly assigned, and could contain another elimination, the ability to bring back a song, etc. The possibilities are endless, and the results could be shocking. 👻

Note: If you've participated in previous seasons of UR... don't expect to be prepared for the types of suitcases you'll see this season :vegas:

hulk hogan glitter GIFhulk hogan glitter GIF

:heart: Please comment below if you'd like to be added to the tag list for this game :heart:

Moreover, please tag anyone who you think may be interested! It would be much appreciated. Also, if you miss a round, you aren't penalized for doing so. Anyone can also join at any time/round! :hug:

People who I think might be interested:

Spoiler

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @SolidSnake@PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @The Bling@blackcoffee @Kandy life @Aubbie @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @Noah @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest @Disco Chapel @Ninten Ann @Chic @ARealWildMan @Widows Kiss @A Hybrid @TeenIdle @Pantera @Dutch @Phoebe Buffay @Queen of Venus @TeenIdle @ExMachina @Marges @Mirages @SamanthaC @Glittertinks @Animal Claws @DiamondKing @KatieJudasGaga4 @GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming@AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Davian @NNES@HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @DiamondKing @Lazz Monster @CautiousLurker @Luv u Sum @Jorget @AndrewMac95 @Alex Spade @Oscar Snatcher @Widows Kiss @KatieJudasGaga4 @slayo @Possibly Maybe @WarriorPhoenix @GagaSkeletonWay @TeenIdle @SamanthaC @maxmore @Donna Noble @theadamcreator @DesertWolf

Formal Taglist (Please Comment below if you want to be added/removed):

Link to Previous Season of UR All Stars:

RESULTS (SPOILER WARNING):

Spoiler

AS2-R7.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

The official cast announcement will be made at 4PM EDT (8PM UTC) tomorrow, August 10th.

rumours
6 minutes ago, ExMachina said:

Sign me up!!

4 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

In this game you actually sign yourself up! :)

5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Can I be Added? :heart:

Added  all of you guys! :heart:

7 minutes ago, rumours said:

Note: If you've participated in previous seasons of UR... don't expect to be prepared for the types of suitcases you'll see this season :vegas:

cover2.jpg

Davian

When you said soon I didn't think this soon:bradley: 

I'M IN AS ALWAYS:firega: Missed this:heart:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived