1. 1. Who Should be Miss Congeniality?

• Venus
    • Mary Jane Holland
    • Gypsy
    • So Happy I Could Die
    • Dancin' In Circles
    • Paparazzi

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2019 at 07:45 PM

Featured Posts

Davian
Just now, rumours said:

Also, congratulations to our Miss Congeniality of All Stars 2:

lady-gaga-venus.jpg

:heart:VENUS:heart:

As if the results couldn’t get better:diane:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar
10 minutes ago, rumours said:

Is this number within the range of other past winners (both normal and All Stars)?

2.071 - Mary Jane Holland (ARTPOP)
2.083 - Disco Heaven (The Fame)
2.444 - ARTPOP (AS1)
3.000 - Marry the Night (BTW)
3.111 - Sinner's Prayer (AS2)
3.143 - Dance in the Dark (TFM)
3.25 - Diamond Heart (Joanne)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

rumours

@Blue Madonna @ExMachina @KatieJudasGaga4 @theadamcreator @SamanthaC @slayo @Davian @calmar @Jorget  @PerfectCure @Lazz Monster @loathereality @Oriane @DesertWolf @gagzus @DiamondKing @Marges @The Louvre @lost in limbo @Enzo @Glittertinks @Kween @DeluluSwine @badgirlmeat

Thanks to everyone for playing and supporting The Uncertainty Race. :hug:I know I had a huge hiccup at the end  of the season, so I hope you'll forgive me :sweat:

Indeed, Uncertainty Race is a smaller game on GGD, but I think our small community is a great one :heart:

Let me know what you'd like to see next!

Hope you all enjoyed this season!!!

Love,

~ rumours

tumblr_nmq112cVIR1ss6n71o1_400.jpg

Oriane
5 minutes ago, Davian said:

Let’s celebrate by revisiting, I dare to say, my favorite performance from the Joanne era:heart:

I literally fell in love with this track:kara:

I remember this as if it was yesterday. I was so excited for this, I woke up in the middle of the night to watch it. This moment really had something magical to me, I was tired  and sleepy, and this performance really felt special, with her deep and soothing voice, and the iconic bass line. I immediately loved the song, and I had the instrumental stuck in my head as I was trying to go to sleep afterwards !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Davian

Thank you so much for yet another amazing season @rumours!!:kara::heart: I love this game so much and the people here. I think it’s a given at this point but I’ll definitely be back for next season:kiss:

And thanks to everyone that participated:hug: Y’all always brighten my day!:tony:

Xoxo Legendtina Goduilera

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897be6245c038c7384fea

Davian
7 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I remember this as if it was yesterday. I was so excited for this, I woke up in the middle of the night to watch it. This moment really had something magical to me, I was tired  and sleepy, and this performance really felt special, with her deep and soothing voice, and the iconic bass line. I immediately loved the song, and I had the instrumental stuck in my head as I was trying to go to sleep afterwards !

Such a wonderful moment:giveup: I remember watching it over and over again. Thinking- ‘wow. She can literally pull off anything!!’ 

DiamondKing
26 minutes ago, Davian said:

Let’s celebrate by revisiting, I dare to say, my favorite performance from the Joanne era:heart:

I literally fell in love with this track:kara:

The beginning is magic :giveup:

DiamondKing

Thank you @rumours for hosting and everyone for such a wonderful and funny season! I had so much fun :hug:

See y'all in the next one

source.gif

lost in limbo

ngl, this was a somewhat meh ending for me but Venus being Miss Congeniality made it much better

overall, this was a great season! you guys are all the best and I love this game so much :kara:

have the final ranking (also next to the songs, there's gonna be an indicator of how they statistically did compared to their actual placement, ex: Brooklyn Nights did the best so it's indicator shows that it's 2 spots above it's actual placement)

note: songs that are eliminated at the same time share the same placement (so DIC and SHICD both have 6th place) but to make my job easier, the song with the highest PPR score gets the higher actual placement (so SHICD gets 6th and DIC gets 7th).

Rankings: 

1. Brooklyn Nights- 3,(714285) PPR  (2 <)

2. Sinner's Prayer- 3,25 PPR  (1 >)

3. Judas- 3,1(6)7 PPR  (1 >)

4. Hair- 3 PPR  (=)

5. SHICD- 2,(857142) PPR  (1 <)

6. Dancin' In Circles- 2,(48571) PPR  (1 <)

7. Paparazzi- 2,375 PPR  (2 >)

8. Venus- 2,(3) PPR  (2 <)

9.  G-psy- 2,2 PPR (=)

10. Bad Romance-  1,8(3) PPR  (2 >)

11. MJH-  1,(6)7 PPR  (=)

12. Speechless-  1,5 PPR (=)  

13. Paper Gangsta-  0 PPR (=)

So in short, BN bc it's two spots above it's actual placement and (as a tiebreaker from Venus)  bc it placed the highest, is the biggest "winner" of the season.

And BR, bc it's two spots below it's actual placement and (as a tiebreaker from Paparazzi)  bc it placed the lowest, is the biggest "loser" of the season.

I've written a LOT of goodbye mensages but this is really the last stats post for AS2 :kara:

Get ready to pray, bc it's the Age of Sinner's Prayer bitches!

Keep it uncertain!

xoxo,  Ginger Spice

giphy.gif

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Oriane

And thank you @rumours, this was amazing as always :hug:

And I really loved the suitcases this season, it was original and funny, and it was nice to see everyone's ideas.

I love seeing everyone come back for every season, you all really make this game special and I can't wait for the next one !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Thank you so much queen @rumours, I really appreciate all your hard work :heart: and thank you all for playing too!

I've had such a great time this season, and I'm super excited that we now have a Discord to chat whenever! The suitcases were awesome this season, as was the cast. See y'all next season! :sara:

lost in limbo

also my unwanted suggestions @rumours :poot: 

I'd love an ASIB or unreleased UR (maybe with INLA and BN? sort of like a reverse All-Stars expedition)

also I'd love if all All Stars seasons had a format change, like: AS1 had the LFYLegacy system, this one had the regular system, AS3 another one and etc. 

also maybe seasons with themes? like for example how Survivor has Heroes vs Villains, something of that sort.

a Big Brother-esque season perhaps, but still with the system of UR

an all Miss Congenialities season

an all winners season

(tho these two much farther in the future)

anyways I have more of these but these are just some :poot: sorry to bug you BUT you did ask for suggestions/recommendations so :poot:

(that is, if you even plan on doing a lot more UR :poot: if not, ignore this post :poot: )

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

KatieJudasGaga4

Even though I wanted Judas to win, I'm happy with the results and glad one of my favorite Gaga songs won :heart:

Sorry for not participating recently in the race, I am very busy, but glad to be a part of this fun game. Thanks @rumours for making an amazing game!

Lazz Monster

I obviously preferred Judas to win, but SP is actually not a bad outcome at all, it's certainly better than if Venus, Speechless or Paper gangsta won :reductive:

Thank you so much for this amazing game @rumours you continue to impress us with your creativity :heart:

We're far from the Shallow now

Archived