1. 1. Who Should be Miss Congeniality?

• Venus
    • Mary Jane Holland
    • Gypsy
    • So Happy I Could Die
    • Dancin' In Circles
    • Paparazzi

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2019 at 07:45 PM

Featured Posts

Dancin' In Circles and Paparazzi deserves to stay 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

@Blue Madonna @ExMachina @KatieJudasGaga4 @theadamcreator @SamanthaC @slayo @Davian @calmar @Jorget @Animal Claws @PerfectCure @Lazz Monster @loathereality @Oriane @DesertWolf @gagzus @DiamondKing @Marges @The Louvre @lost in limbo @Enzo @Glittertinks @Kween @DeluluSwine @badgirlmeat

Suitcase #1 was chosen, which was:

"Make me a prophet that can see events of all time... the sky hath be falling, a rooster dost cry"

Meaning/Directions of Suitcase:

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=10820080

Based on the cinematic masterpiece that is "Chicken Little" ( :selena: ), it is now your job to warn the civilians on GGD the something very serious is going on to Lady Gaga! The apocalypse is coming, and only you can warn your fellow Monsters.

A Mad Lib of sorts, it will be your job to fill in the blanks to the following headline:

"Little Monsters, hear my warning! Lady Gaga is ______________ which means ______________."

I will accumulate the Top 5 which make me cackle the most, and the winner will have their points quadrupled in Round 5.

Rates for Round 4 are due tomorrow (Aug 14) at 1PM EDT (4PM UTC).

Please include both your normal rates along with your suitcase message.

Ceremony for Round 4 will occur tomorrow around 3:45 PM EDT (6:45 PM UTC).

Good Luck!

rumours
9 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Dancin' in Circles and Paparazzi deserved to go. Period. :triggered:

8 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Dancin' In Circles and Paparazzi deserves to stay 

So which is it, Barbra?

200.gif

Oriane

Can we have everyone's submission for last round's suitcase, just like you did with the previous jokes ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

rumours
3 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Can we have everyone's submission for last round's suitcase, just like you did with the previous jokes ?

Sure! I'll post them right now :heart:

rumours

DiamondKing:

Jorget:

Spoiler

“The Ur So (Not) Gay chanteuse revealed in a People exclusive interview that she did NOT kiss a girl back in 2008. "Like, I was trying to play the sexy drunk lesbian so my parents would stop forcing me to release cringy christian music. That surely gave a lot of press I can tell you that. But c'mon, I don't understand why it's a big- I mean, everyone did it back then. Lady GayGay did all those fart jokes of music videos and everyone has already forgotten about that. Like, wtf is a disco stick?!." Katherine stated.

The few fans that stuck around after the Witness era found themselves shocked and disappointed by the news, as they now are preparing a Facebook event to burn her first three albums, the ones her fans care about, and "cancel" the Peacock singer.

"Remember that time Katy Perry pretended to be a lesbian so she could scam boring straight males into buying gay pop music? asjaskldjaskd. She's still cancelled tho." @JusticeForSummerboy wrote on Twitter.

These news are no good for Katherine Hudson who was recently found guilty of infringement for blatantly copying the christian anthem "Joyful Noise" and turning into a "tasteless gay satanic flop". The fakeflute player was also found guilty of releasing three forgettable singles "369", "Never Really Started" and "Small Talk (Just Shut Up)", which in pop music means she is over.

A Taylor stan wrote "Katy career died the day Taylor released Bad Blood. Think about it. How many #1's did she have after that? 0! That's why Taylor invited her to the YNTCD MV. She knew she went too hard on her. Her power was just too much." 

Related News: Is Shawn Mendes NOT a Hunty? A Chronology of events.”

PerfectCure:

Spoiler

“Nicki Minaj releases her new album Baby Tingz ; 11 people turned out to the album release party

baby-tingz-album-cover.png
The whole pop culture landscape was shocked to see the 180 degree turn Nicki Minaj has taken with her newest album. After delivering 4 albums which gave her the title of the 'Queen of Rap', Nicki has decided that a change is needed after so many exhausting years of rapping. The powerhouse's newest album contains a collection of baby lullabies exclusively sung by the one and only, Onika Maraj.  'All these new b**ches wanna be the new Nicki, it's tiring! The rap world is so boring now, all you hear is perdue chickens trying out new sounds to avoid flopping! Now there's only one Queen of Baby Songs. PEACE!' Nicki answered when she was asked how she came up with the idea of a genre change.

Last week, she even held an album release party in the studio of Queen Radio. Everyone from her staff team panicked before the event as at least half of Nicki's 105 million followers on Instagram would want to come to see their favourite artist - but would they all fit inside the little room? Luckily for them, only 11 people expressed their will to get signed copies straight up from 'The Queen', out of which 5 of them confused Nicki for Cardi and kept asking her to sing the chorus of Bodak Yellow. Among the 11 fans was also the Grammy-winner Celine Dion, which surprised everyone with her appearance. When asked the reason she arrived at the event, she replied deliberately:

'I love Nicki and have always been listening to her music. However, this time, I felt the urge to come. Whenever there is a ship sinking, you'll be seeing me, Celine Dion.'

baby-tingzzzzzz.png

It is currently unknown whether the album has sold any copies so far.

lost in limbo:

Spoiler

"Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabelo's fake relationship declines in popularity. "The only thing faker is Katy Perry's twitter followers" say critics."

ExMachina:

Spoiler

expose_p1.png?width=212&height=857

expose_p2.png?width=118&height=600

expose_p3.png?width=161&height=600

Glittertinks:

Spoiler

“Ava Max - the rise of the test tube artist

When Ava Max debuted in 2018 with "Sweet but Psycho" everybody was happy: over were the times when deconstructed DJ songs and mumble rappers dominated the charts. Old school pop was back! On top of that, it was someone with a cool hair cut and trying to give us nice visuals, flashbacks to Lady Gaga's debut were inevitable. They gheys were gagging!

But soon, reality would catch up with the MaxiPad lovers: While Sweet but Psycho was a cute bop, it came with pretty cringy lyrics, which continued in the 2019 song "So Am I". It became obvious that this girl tried to stand out amongst everyone else, trying to be relatable with words that had no backbone. While the beats and melodies were still catchy, her lyrics started to felt more and more basic. The occasional "I do not fit into this society but I am who I am" song, a few twisted songs about falling for a guy and that's how you get the teens and the radios on your side. It felt like someone was checking of items of a list, to make that perfect pop star, the relatable one, that throws out hit after hit after hit. The question that rises is of course, if Ava Max herself wants to be like that, if she wants to tell us more deeper stories with her songs or if she just currently took the opportunity to gain fame quickly.

Unfortunately, Ava Max has not yet released an album, which will probably that point in her career, where fans and casual listeners can decide if they continue stanning her or not, granting her the immortality of longevity. In the meantime, we should enjoy silly bops until DJ songs and mumble rappers come back, because of the end of the day, we all like a little bit of test tube pop stars and songs to have some fun and it's much better than watch the pop music scene die. Alexa, play "Blood, Sweat & Tears"!”

Davian:

Spoiler

“BREAKING NEWS: Christina Aguilera does NOT sing, she screams!

After years of thinking she is the best singer in the world, an angel and a legend, we figured out it was all a lie! We should listen to the actual singer in the industry, Myah Marie!”

Blue Madonna:

Spoiler

* THIS JOKE HAS BEEN REMOVED PER REQUEST OF THE USER *

Oriane:

Spoiler

“Breaking news ! Beyoncé reveals she was the one who wrote all of Sia's songs all along !”

Sorry ladies :air: I sent my joke to rumours, and I said it wasn't my legit submission as I was working on another one, which was true, but I didn't end up finishing it because it wasn't funny :emma:

So my joke hath been retracted. :rip: 

rumours
4 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Sorry ladies :air: I sent my joke to rumours, and I said it wasn't my legit submission as I was working on another one, which was true, but I didn't end up finishing it because it wasn't funny :emma:

So my joke hath been retracted. :rip: 

@Ariana Grande is found formerly-shaking in a ditch after your exposé.

lost in limbo

**** I FORGOT ABT THIS 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo
1 hour ago, rumours said:

The second song eliminated in The Uncertainty Race: All Stars 2 with the record for the lowest overall individual round score of any song thus far is...

source.gif

Hide contents

lady-gaga-venus.jpg

VENUS: Turns out, some of you guys really hate the solar system. You all are too busy mooning people to care about the actual moon.... let alone our deadly cousin planet Venus.

Bye Venus!

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

lost in limbo

One round. I miss one round and y'all do THAT???????

MEANWHILE OVERRATED ROMANCE IS SAFE THIRD WEEK IN A ROW I WILL NOT JODIE FOSTER THIS WHAT THE ****

tenor.gif

"YOU'RE PERFECT, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, YOU LOOK LIKE LINDA EVANGELISTA, YOU'RE GAGA'S BEST SONG, EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS PERFECT! DID YOU GET A BILLION VIEWS ON YOUTUBE? OH, YOU HAVE A LEGENDARY VIDEO!" THEY EAT HER UP EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. SHE'S ON THAT GODDAMN STAGE! SHE DOESN'T EVEN QFHSEFSJFSJ- SHE COULD WALK OUT THERE IN A ****ING DIAPER AND THEY'D BE LIKE "BAD ROMANCE, YOUR BRIDGE IS ICONIC!" 

tenor.gif

Y'ALL ARE T TO THE A TO THE S TO THE T TO THE E TO THE LESS, PERIODTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtumblr_ptd8uugcgL1r0xdmr_540.png?width=4

Mikolaj
1 hour ago, rumours said:

Here is the updated results chart that includes Round 3:

AS2-R3.png

Hmmm. I think I may see a bit of retaliatory voting, there.

Any thoughts? :selena:

Bad Romance is a consistent performer and keeping low profile, will reach Top 3 I believe. Other songs I expect to perform high are Judas (ofc), Dancin' In Circles and Brooklyn Nights. Any song that reached Bottom 3 at least once so far has too many people actively voting against it to succeed in the long run. (though previous seasons could prove me wrong? I'm playing for the first time). The only song with unclear situation is Gypsy, but it might share the fate of MJH soon.

...But if Speechless and Venus went, what do I really know :bradley:

Archived