1. 1. Who Should be Miss Congeniality?

• Venus
    • Mary Jane Holland
    • Gypsy
    • So Happy I Could Die
    • Dancin' In Circles
    • Paparazzi

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2019 at 07:45 PM

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

@Blue Madonna @ExMachina @KatieJudasGaga4 @theadamcreator @SamanthaC @slayo @Davian @calmar @Jorget @Animal Claws @PerfectCure @Lazz Monster @loathereality @Oriane @DesertWolf @gagzus @DiamondKing @Marges @The Louvre @lost in limbo @Enzo @Glittertinks

Spoiler

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @SolidSnake@PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @The Bling@blackcoffee @Kandy life @Aubbie @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @Noah @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest @Disco Chapel @Ninten Ann @Chic @ARealWildMan @Widows Kiss @A Hybrid @TeenIdle @Pantera @Dutch @Phoebe Buffay @Queen of Venus @TeenIdle @ExMachina @Marges @Mirages @SamanthaC @Glittertinks @Animal Claws @DiamondKing @KatieJudasGaga4 @GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming@AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Davian @NNES@HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @DiamondKing @Lazz Monster @CautiousLurker @Luv u Sum @Jorget @AndrewMac95 @Alex Spade @Oscar Snatcher @Widows Kiss @KatieJudasGaga4 @slayo @Possibly Maybe @WarriorPhoenix @GagaSkeletonWay @TeenIdle @SamanthaC @maxmore @Donna Noble @theadamcreator @DesertWolf

Okay, the cast reveal is happening in 10 minutes!

Also, this is one of the last times I will include the "Maybe Interested Taglist" in addition to my formal tag list, so if you want to join the game and haven't let me know, please do! I figured I'd use it one more time since announced the game rather late yesterday.

Here We Go!! :heart:

rumours
4 minutes ago, Kween said:

I’m so happy I’m back in time for an uncertainty race!

@rumours Can you please sign me up? :party:

Absolutely! Also, you're just in time for the cast reveal :excited2:

rumours

The budget has been upped for the this season vs. season 1... so there will be 12 contestants in AS2 vs. 10 in AS1.

rumours

The First Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

gaga_bad_romance_hd.png?itok=Os0bhreZ

:heart:BAD ROMANCE:heart:

After placing 3rd in "The Fame Monster: The Uncertainty Race", Bad Romance is back to prove why it deserved to win its season. In its season, BR accumulated FIVE Top 3 placements, including 2 individual round wins. While it losing its season was seen by many to be an upset, she is back with a vengeance!

Good Luck Bad Romance!!

Thoughts?

rumours

The Second Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

ladygaga-1-.jpg?resize=660,330&ssl=1

:heart:SINNER'S PRAYER:heart:

While initially considered an underdog in its season, Sinner's Prayer managed to place 3rd in "Joanne: The Uncertainty Race". Her track record included THREE Top 3 Placements, including 1 individual round win. Perhaps viewed as a dark horse of the competition again in this season of All Stars, Sinner's Prayer is here to prove why it deserved its high placement in its original season.

Good luck Sinner's Prayer!

Thoughts?

calmar
1 minute ago, rumours said:

The Second Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

ladygaga-1-.jpg?resize=660,330&ssl=1

:heart:SINNER'S PRAYER:heart:

While initially considered an underdog in its season, Sinner's Prayer managed to place 3rd in "Joanne: The Uncertainty Race". Her track record included THREE Top 3 Placements, including 1 individual round win. Perhaps viewed as a dark horse of the competition again in this season of All Stars, Sinner's Prayer is here to prove why it deserved its high placement in its original season.

Good luck Sinner's Prayer!

Thoughts?

Hear my sinner's prayer
My vote is my vote, and
I would go and place my vote for any other song but you, but you, oh

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived