1. 1. Who Should be Miss Congeniality?

• Venus
    • Mary Jane Holland
    • Gypsy
    • So Happy I Could Die
    • Dancin' In Circles
    • Paparazzi

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2019 at 07:45 PM

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

I actually don't hate SP, I gave it a good number of my points in Joanne iirc. But I mean, Bad Romance. It's iconic.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

rumours

The Third Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

lady-gaga-judas-youtube-5.05.11.jpg

:heart:JUDAS:heart:

Often the forgotten single from the BTW era for the general public, Judas is here "RECLAIMING MY TIME". During her season, she accumulated only 2 Top 2 placements (including 1 win) despite her overall high rank in the competition. After placing a commendable 3rd place in "Born This Way: The Uncertainty Race", she is here to prove why that demon we cling to can be so enticing.

Good Luck Judas!!

Thoughts?

calmar
Just now, DiamondKing said:

Yes, totally :ohwell:

caught in a misquotemance :triggered:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar
1 minute ago, rumours said:

Often the forgotten single from the BTW era for the general public, Judas is here "RECLAIMING MY TIME". During her season, she accumulated only 2 Top 2 placements (including 1 win) despite her overall high rank in the competition. After placing a commendable 3rd place in "Born This Way: The Uncertainty Race", she is here to prove why that demon we cling to can be so enticing.

Good Luck Judas!!

Thoughts?

Ah, that was what, #15 down for songs not in AS1 or a winner? A deep choice, although I guess the Top 3 BTW placement makes it more eligible than I would have imagined.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DesertWolf

Waiting for the ARTPOP bops to come through :excited2:

Inb4 the only song from that album to appear in the game is Fashion! :madge:

calmar
Just now, DesertWolf said:

Waiting for the ARTPOP bops to come through :excited2:

Inb4 the only song from that album to appear in the game is Fashion! :madge:

I'd wager DWUW, Venus, and/or Applause are most likely.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

rumours
4 minutes ago, calmar said:

Ah, that was what, #15 down for songs not in AS1 or a winner? A deep choice, although I guess the Top 3 BTW placement makes it more eligible than I would have imagined.

Like a season of RPDR All Stars, there will certainly be a mix of songs... some of which have something to prove.

2 minutes ago, rumours said:

Good Luck Judas!!

Thoughts?

I cling to :pray: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

DesertWolf
1 minute ago, calmar said:

I'd wager DWUW, Venus, and/or Applause are most likely.

I'd be happy with any of those :pray:

calmar
2 minutes ago, rumours said:

Like a season of RPDR All Stars, there will certainly be a mix of songs... some of which have something to prove.

Jewels ‘n Drugs, Americano, Angel Down (Work Tape), and Starstruck are shook

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

rumours

The Fourth Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

lady-gaga-speechless.jpg?w=800

:heart:SPEECHLESS:heart:

After placing a middle-of-the-road 4th place in "The Fame Monster: The Uncertainty Race", this fan favorite is back with a lot to prove. Despite its only decent track record during its season, it did manage to accumulate 2 Top 3 placements, including 1 individual round win. One of our true underdogs, Speechless is here to prove why she holds a special place in the hearts of many little monsters.

Good Luck Speechless!

Thoughts?

Archived