1. 1. Who Should be Miss Congeniality?

• Venus
    • Mary Jane Holland
    • Gypsy
    • So Happy I Could Die
    • Dancin' In Circles
    • Paparazzi

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2019 at 07:45 PM

Featured Posts

Just now, rumours said:

Essentially, there’s a set group of contestants (songs), and you vote for your tops and bottoms of each round. There are also suitcases voted on by you all that can change the outcomes of the game. 

sounds messy

can I join? :whitney: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
2 minutes ago, Marges said:

@rumours Can I be in the veterans council? I forgot to ask that :huntyga:

Since there will likely be more people who want to be on the council than there will be spots, I’d suggest you get your political campaign ready....

... 2020 may manifest itself if necessary. 

Further details to come... :vegas:

rumours
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

sounds messy

can I join? :whitney: 

Absolutely! 

And oh yeah, it can get messy, especially since it’s a season of All Stars  :fan:

I NEED this cast to be Applause, Venus, Dancin’ In Circles, Judas, You and I, Bad Romance, Speechless, Summerboy, Paparazzi, & Poker Face

Make it stupid!

Brown Eyes was such a controversial player last season,,, it might just make it onto all stars

Make it stupid!

other than the obvious runners-up and stars of each season, some surprise fan favorites i’d like to see come back are Teeth, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Hair, MANiCURE, Aura, So Happy I Could Die, Joanne, John Wayne, and Heavy Metal Lover

Make it stupid!

rumours

Information regarding how the Veterans Council will be chosen is about to be released...

rumours

The Democratic primaries in the U.S. have kicked into high gear, and it’s time for you to show your political prowess. To determine the Veterans Council this season, individuals who are interested in a position on the Council must create your own campaign, with one other eligible member (a President and a VP). You may campaign all throughout the thread as much as you would like to convince voters.

banner_hottopic.jpg

The two campaigns with the most votes will win, and each member of the campaigns will be on the Veterans Council. In other words, there will end up being 4 total people on the Council.

Please have your president announce your formal campaign in the Uncertainty Race thread and tag me so I’ll be sure to add you to the election poll.

Some Other Important Information:

1.     Both the President and the VP must be eligible (meaning each has participated in at least 1 previous season of Uncertainty Race). Both members must consent to participate.

2.     Every person running MUST vote in the election (votes will be made public in the poll, so we’ll see if you didn’t). Moreover, a political campaign CANNOT vote for themselves. Doing so will result in disqualification for the entire campaign (both members) from Veterans Council eligibility.

3.     Each eligible member can only be part of 1 campaign.

4.     I will have NO role in who chooses what partner. That is up to you.

5.     The election poll will close immediately prior to the start of the ceremony for Round 1.

6.     Campaigns can be announced any time from now until the closing of the election poll.

7.     Moreover, you may vote (or change your vote) any time up until the conclusion of the poll.

8.     If some sort of tie occurs (which I’d prefer not to happen), there will be a runoff after the conclusion of the Suitcase Ceremony for Round 1.

9.     I will not control where voters are coming from. In other words, you can tag other individuals from GGD who don't necessarily participate in UR to come vote for your campaign if you'd like.

rumours

Contestants for All Stars 2 will be announced in approximately 1 hour.:rockstar: Moreover, you can find information regarding Veterans Council selection in my post above.

Good luck with your campaigns!

loathereality

mmmm a campaign

seems like im not enjoying my vacation abroad while lobbying here

3 minutes ago, rumours said:

at least 1 previous season of Uncertainty Race

:poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

rumours
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

:poot: 

While you unfortunately aren't eligible for the Council (cause you have to be a Veteran of the game), it does mean that you and your vote are VERY important to campaigns! Use that power however you see fit :vegas:

Archived