1. 1. Who Should be Miss Congeniality?

• Venus
    • Mary Jane Holland
    • Gypsy
    • So Happy I Could Die
    • Dancin' In Circles
    • Paparazzi

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2019 at 07:45 PM

Featured Posts

loathereality
6 minutes ago, rumours said:

The Eighth Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

apologia-102318.jpg

:heart:HAIR:heart:

One of the few tracks here looking for total redemption is Hair, a fan favorite (and perhaps a wildcard this season). Despite typical affection shown towards her on GGD, Hair only managed to place in 9th during "Born This Way: The Uncertainty Race". She also managed  to rack up 1 Top 3 placement in that season. Let's see if bringing back this supposed fan favorite was a mistake or not.

Good luck Hair!

Thoughts?

YASSSSSSSSS 

maybe it will win on 18.09 <3 if you know what i mean

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, rumours said:

The Ninth Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

:heart:GYPSY:heart:

Omg this season is already iconic. :pray:

underneath the pine

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, loathereality said:

maybe it will win on 18.09 <3 if you know what i mean

R.I.P Jamey :heart:

Oriane

Well I already know what will definitely be on my bottom 3 :huntyga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

loathereality
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

R.I.P Jamey :heart:

you earned my love <3 ty ty

lost in limbo
47 minutes ago, rumours said:

The Third Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

lady-gaga-judas-youtube-5.05.11.jpg

:heart:JUDAS:heart:

Often the forgotten single from the BTW era for the general public, Judas is here "RECLAIMING MY TIME". During her season, she accumulated only 2 Top 2 placements (including 1 win) despite her overall high rank in the competition. After placing a commendable 3rd place in "Born This Way: The Uncertainty Race", she is here to prove why that demon we cling to can be so enticing.

Good Luck Judas!!

Thoughts?

**** IT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

(we're starting this season good by being late to the cast reveal ig :poot: )

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Oriane said:

Well I already know what will definitely be on my bottom 3 :huntyga:

Anything but Judas and Hair, you'll be fine :nails:

rumours

The Tenth Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

So_Happy_I_Could_Die3.jpg

:heart:SO HAPPY I COULD DIE:heart:

The second song looking for a total redemption (after Hair) is So Happy I Could Die. Placing 5th in her season (out of 8 songs) and accumulating ZERO wins or Top 3 placements, let's just say SHICD left her season pissed off. She is back to prove that despite being payed dust in "The Fame Monster: The Uncertainty Race", she is still  legitimate competition.

Good Luck SHICD!

Thoughts?

lost in limbo
34 minutes ago, rumours said:

The Fifth Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

lady-gaga-venus.jpg

:heart:VENUS:heart:

Placing a respectable 3rd place in "ARTPOP: The Uncertainty Race", Venus was able to accumulate a massive SIX Top 3 Placements during her season. Despite this, she never managed to win a single individual round (or the season for that matter). She is back to with only one goal: to win this season of All Stars.

Good Luck Venus!!

Thoughts?

wee, heau du you say

YAS BITCH YAS

SHE WAS ROBBED IN HER FIRST SEASON AND SHE'S GONNA WIN THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

1 minute ago, rumours said:

The second song looking for a total redemption (after Hair) is So Happy I Could Die. Placing 5th in her season (out of 8 songs) and accumulating ZERO wins or Top 3 placements, let's just say SHICD left her season pissed off. She is back to prove that despite being payed dust in "The Fame Monster: The Uncertainty Race", she is still  legitimate competition.

Good Luck SHICD!

Thoughts?

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

:lolly: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

lost in limbo
23 minutes ago, rumours said:

The Seventh Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

maxresdefault.jpg

:heart:DANCIN' IN CIRCLES:heart:

A front-runner of "Joanne: The Uncertainty Race", Dancin' in Circles had a surprise elimination and ended up in 4th place. During her season she managed to accumulate 4 Top 3 placements (including THREE wins). While her elimination may have been a surprise at the time, one thing isn't a surprise this time around: she's here to win. Let's see if she can accomplish her goal.

Good Luck Dancin' In Circles!!

Thoughts?

17 minutes ago, rumours said:

The Eighth Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

apologia-102318.jpg

:heart:HAIR:heart:

One of the few tracks here looking for total redemption is Hair, a fan favorite (and perhaps a wildcard this season). Despite typical affection shown towards her on GGD, Hair only managed to place in 9th during "Born This Way: The Uncertainty Race". She also managed  to rack up 1 Top 3 placement in that season. Let's see if bringing back this supposed fan favorite was a mistake or not.

Good luck Hair!

Thoughts?

11 minutes ago, rumours said:

The Ninth Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

Gypsy.png

31 minutes ago, rumours said:

The Sixth Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

lady_gaga_paphotos_L80509.jpg

:heart:PAPER GANGSTA:heart:

Paper Gangsta is a unique breed of contestant this season. While she placed a disappointing 10th in "The Fame: The Uncertainty Race", her track record was actually quite good up until her early elimination (was in fact NEVER in the bottom till she was eliminated). Moreover, she placed in the Top 3 during two different rounds in her short tenure. She is back to prove that her surprise elimination was not justified.

Good Luck Paper Gangsta!

Thoughts?

4 minutes ago, rumours said:

Good Luck SHICD!

Thoughts?

THIS CAST IS SO GOOD HOLY ****

lost in limbo

I'm literally #TeamAnyoneButBadRomance rn bc this cast is THE ****

congrats @rumours, you outdid yourself with this one :applause: 

Archived