Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ARUTW becomes Gagas 5th biggest single in Sweden!

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

LilyLark
55 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

what? :selena: 
Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone, BTW and TEOG were all huge. 
Applause and DWUW were both moderate hits. And now Shallow is one of the biggest songs of all time + ARTUW is huge. We only failed gaga during Joanne era :giveup:

I know Brazil is Gaga's biggest foreign marketplace, but isn't Gaga big in most of Scandinavia and Finland and not only Sweden? I feel like she did major numbers in Norway, too, and Finland. I always though it was kind of interesting because a lot of the US pop girls kill it in China and South Korea, but Gaga's foreign market seems to be more in Latin America and Northern Europe.

I doubt she'll do a full on international tour because of her health + the Vegas contract, but I wouldn't be surprised if her label had her do some standalone shows in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Mexico, and Brazil.

ArtGagaPop
27 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I know Brazil is Gaga's biggest foreign marketplace, but isn't Gaga big in most of Scandinavia and Finland and not only Sweden? I feel like she did major numbers in Norway, too, and Finland. I always though it was kind of interesting because a lot of the US pop girls kill it in China and South Korea, but Gaga's foreign market seems to be more in Latin America and Northern Europe.

I doubt she'll do a full on international tour because of her health + the Vegas contract, but I wouldn't be surprised if her label had her do some standalone shows in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Mexico, and Brazil.

yep, she has always been really popular in all of Scandinavia and ASIB really smashed in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Iceland, sadly it did a bit worse in Finland. 

The only era that wasn't that big was Joanne but i guess it's because it really had no streaming promotion at all and we almost exclusivly use spotify to listen to music. 

Lilmonzter
7 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

it's one of her worst singles, it's what it deserves :ally:

How dare you:grr:

Arutw :party:

Sing C'est la vie 

• 1 month later...

One of Gaga dumbest career moves was not to properly release ARUTW in every country as a single. Biggest wasted hit in her catalog. Way more than even Starstruckk & Monster.  

ArtGagaPop
5 hours ago, Swallow said:

@ArtGagaPop any update on this?

It's currently #245 at the all time chart, Just Dance is #144 and ARUTW would need around 300 invert chart points to pass it.

Will be hard to pass since ARUTW is only gaining like 10 points per week now but with ASIB coming to Netflix and the song getting promo towards year end there is still a chance it will pass just dance. :vegas:

Archived