💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What does Gaga’s family think of her music?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

LaLa
32 minutes ago, Sherloid Bai said:

yes their favourite songs are "so happy i could die" and "dancin in circles" xx

This reminds me of the funniest thing to happen e v e r   :air:

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

They stan the RedOne tracks, but loathe everything else. As they should.  :ally:

:triggered:

DonatellaPop
38 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

the “persona” that “Lady Gaga” is, despite Gaga saying this was really her earlier in her career. 

wait wait.. i heard people say that ''lady gaga wasn't being herself in the beginning'' is that really true? when did she start being herself?

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

CarlosMonster

Definitely Scheiße , When gaga and Momgerm and Nat Jam out . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EeyE98oTRA

xoxo Craig

They're Italian, so if they do argue they'll sort it all out... probably over some left over pasta :trollga:   but I think Gaga's music means the world to her family, and Joanne was evident of that. 

End Racism Now

River

of course they hate it, they are her family lol :poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NewUsername
1 hour ago, mauvais said:

It’s clear they love her and her music. Remember that video Natali filmed of Gaga dancing to her own music and they start laughing when she flashes her boobs and her mom gives her the little xmas tree to use as a mic? I always imagined that’s how their house was 24/7. 

That video is iconic :diane: 

Also, didn't Cynthia say Teeth was her favorite some time ago?

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, DonatellaPop said:

wait wait.. i heard people say that ''lady gaga wasn't being herself in the beginning'' is that really true? when did she start being herself?

Later, ARTPOP on, she made several comments that implied much of early "lady Gaga" was not the true "her" but a persona. 

Honestly I thought aura commented on this but just found a quote where apparently she's trying to say the opposite with this song lmao who knows she's said many confusing things I guess

DonatellaPop
11 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Later, ARTPOP on, she made several comments that implied much of early "lady Gaga" was not the true "her" but a persona

wait omg, on social media or interviews? i'm so interested in this 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Woolfsmck

I read that too.. 

"I was interfered with"

"That performance wasn't me"

Soon as she got legal control , the shows were her.   

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

GagaUnderYou

Sarcasm? Did you not listen to her interviews during ASIB about putting on a cape and calling herself Lady Gaga? She even considers "Lady Gaga" as a form of her expressing her passion for acting. I would say she started to show the world her actual personality during Cheek to Cheek-Taylor breakup. 

Archived