news

Gaga sends message to shooting victims

Jenina

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

These news have been out since days. Gaga announced that during her own Instagram story.

Ah, well I'm old, I don't "get" Instagram. :(

5 hours ago, Economy said:

What kind of projects is she funding?

I'm curious, too. 

From what she's posted, it sounds like mental health services, career advisement and counseling, and probably additional educational grants.

3 points in and ready for more

Economy
34 minutes ago, Miel said:

I'm curious, too. 

From what she's posted, it sounds like mental health services, career advisement and counseling, and probably additional educational grants.

Ok that's good stuff

I myself have benefited from mental health programs! It wasn't in a school tho it was at the hospital

A lot of mental health services in Canada unfortunately aren't part of the covered Universal Healthcare system as a lot of it is privatized depending on the segment it is

But because I went thru an extreme low and was hospitalized in the hospital for 2 weeks in the mental health unit following a suicide attempt, I got to qualify to go to some of the programs for free :)

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Ok that's good stuff

I myself have benefited from mental health programs! It wasn't in a school tho it was at the hospital

A lot of mental health services in Canada unfortunately aren't part of the covered Universal Healthcare system as a lot of it is privatized depending on the segment it is

But because I went thru an extreme low and was hospitalized in the hospital for 2 weeks in the mental health unit following a suicide attempt, I got to qualify to go to some of the programs for free :)

Nice! That's good. Here in the states, it can get very complicated also as counseling isn't always covered through healthcare, or isn't always as affordable overall.

I know a large part of BTWF's mission is to create more standardized access to mental health counseling services for public education spaces. 

3 points in and ready for more

HausOfMark

I love this so much. Its so nice shes donating to the communities that are in need right now.

She is a selfless person and I love her for that. 

-Mark

Quartz

Her heart is why I stay. She is and always will be an inspiration.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Woolfsmck

Archived