news

Gaga sends message to shooting victims

Jenina

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
21 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

#MAGaGa2020 here we go

CoJd-NjVUAAP4wO.jpg 

I actually wanted to buy this hat but i was afraid that people would misread it and think i’m racist :huntyga:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Welll it doesn't matter to me so I'm glad she finally posted about something that I believe matters instead of the constant product placement. Y'all are getting defensive over nothing.

Who’s getting defensive? :toofunny: Simply calling out a rude and unnecessary comment is all.

Gagadonna
47 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Wow you’re a teacher? That must be so hard :giveup: I have great respect for teachers because my mom is a professor and I’ve seen her treat the students like her own kids  :kara:

I'm starting this September actually :vegas: but I already did a few internships which went very well, and I'm starting in a very good school so everything should be ok

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Who’s getting defensive? :toofunny: Simply calling out a rude and unnecessary comment is all.

how is it rude that I said I'm glad she finally stopped posting about something that imo doesn't matter and posted about something that matters instead? 

AshIey
7 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

how is it rude that I said I'm glad she finally stopped posting about something that imo doesn't matter and posted about something that matters instead? 

It is rude to imply that something she’s worked hard on and cares about doesn’t matter. You’ve since clarified, but the original comment is rude and it’s unnecessary to bring up your distaste for her makeup line in a thread about a shooting.

Anyway, I don’t want to derail this thread any further than you have already so.

FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

It is rude to imply that something she’s worked hard on and cares about doesn’t matter. You’ve since clarified but the original comment is rude and it’s unnecessary to bring up your distaste for her makeup line in a thread about a shooting.

Anyway, I don’t want to derail this thread any further than you have already so.

Not caring about something as superficial and shallow as they come is rude? Did I criticise the thing she worked on and how awful the quality is or anything?

All I said was I'm glad it isn't another post about makeup and is something that finally matters, which if you compare this to her makeup line and you think both equally matter, then well...

And yeah you got defensive over nothing, so you're the one that "derailed" the thread writing a novel over 2 lines that shouldn't have triggered you. But you got your clicks you got your views you got your engagements so good for you

AshIey
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Not caring about something as superficial and shallow as they come is rude? Did I criticise the thing she worked on and how awful the quality is or anything?

All I said was I'm glad it isn't another post about makeup and is something that finally matters, which if you compare this to her makeup line and you think both equally matter, then well...

And yeah you got defensive over nothing. But you got your clicks you got your views you got your engagements so good for you

You’re misunderstanding. Re-read my reply. I already said in my original comment to imply that her makeup line doesn’t matter at all is rude. You don’t have to care about it personally and that’s fine.

Why on earth would I (or anyone) think the victims of a shooting matter equally to Gaga’s makeup line? That’s just gross of you to say. :wtf:

Clicks, views, and engagements? I don’t even know where you’re going with that lmao.

FlopSlurper
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

You’re misunderstanding. Re-read my reply. I already said in my original comment to imply that her makeup line doesn’t matter at all is rude. You don’t have to care about it personally and that’s fine.

Why on earth would I (or anyone) think the victims of a shooting matter equally to Gaga’s makeup line? That’s just gross of you to say. :wtf:

Clicks, views, and engagements? I don’t even know where you’re going with that lmao.

It doesn't matter to me AT ALL and there's nothing rude about it. So as  follower, I'm glad she posted about something I care about. You're choosing to get offended over nothing :air:

Well I said I'm glad she posted about something that matters instead of her makeup line and you got pressed and defensive over it, so go figure

AshIey
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

It doesn't matter to me AT ALL and there's nothing rude about it. So as  follower, I'm glad she posted about something I care about. You're choosing to get offended over nothing :air:

Well I said I'm glad she posted about something that matters instead of her makeup line and you got pressed and defensive over it, so go figure

You keep twisting my words. No one gives a **** if you don’t like it. I already repeated the issue with your comment so you can go read that again and maybe it’ll get through.

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

You keep twisting my words. No one gives a **** if you don’t like it. I already repeated the issue with your comment so you can go read that again and maybe it’ll get through.

Exactly no one should give a **** if it matters to me or not and yet you went ahead and wrote the novel you wrote and claimed it was rude and what not, ma'am- :air:

AshIey
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Exactly no one should give a **** if it matters to me or not and yet you went ahead and wrote the novel you wrote and claimed it was rude and what not, ma'am- :air:

Wow, it must be impossible for you to comprehend what I’m saying or something. You didn’t say it didn’t matter to you originally, just that it didn’t and that is what I replied to. How is that so hard for you to grasp. :deadbanana:

FlopSlurper
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

Wow, it must be impossible for you to comprehend what I’m saying or something. You didn’t say it didn’t matter to you originally, just that it didn’t and that is what I replied to. How is that so hard for you to grasp. :deadbanana:

Last time I checked any comment I'm posting here has my name and picture on it, unless someone appointed me to speak for others then every comment I'm posting is MY opinion :air:

Archived