đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madeon talks about working with Gaga and teases LG6

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Brie Candy

He seems nervous talking about it. I bet Gaga is  threating everyone to be quiet about this project. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Madeon makes clear the fact he can't say anything because of some NDA so kind of confirmed he is involved tbh 

I didn't get he's involved. But that since he's close to Blood pop he knows or heard something about it but cant say anything due no NDA.

I'm a believer LG6 is finished or will be a complete surprise. But still doesn't mean it's coming now :selena:

FfFfFfFF
19 minutes ago, Edonis said:

when did madeon like stuff related to LG6? or are you talking about bloodpop and the others?

I was talking about Bloodpop and his trolling. Also Boyznoiz saying he and Gaga wrote a techno hit, Sophie saying her song is upbeat. :oprah:

The Z
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I was talking about Bloodpop and his trolling. Also Boyznoiz saying he and Gaga wrote a techno hit, Sophie saying her song is upbeat. :oprah:

They're allowed to share that I think. Gaga clearly wants us to know that the album will show her GAGA side. She herself teased the producers many times, she clearly wants to hype the older fans :) 

LibraLove
32 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

As she shouldn’t :triggered: It makes it seem as if she’s unethical and as if she has something to hide.

LOL. Not really. It's a legally binding contract to keep things secret. I make all my candidates that I work for and interns sign one. It's really not a big deal... unless you break it...

dynamite
41 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

As she shouldn’t :triggered: It makes it seem as if she’s unethical and as if she has something to hide.

Of course she has something to hide, info on her music. It's not unethical at all. She has a right to protect her work and all discussions about it. This prevents people from leaking anything. Any sensible artist will do this. 

Babel
58 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I wonder how constant liking of fan tweets and theories and constant trolling goes in line with a NDA. :oprah:

BloodPop clearly hates stan culture and that’s why he mocks obsessed monstrosities on instagram/twitter.

I bet it’s all a big joke among his friends. I remember Grimes joining the trolling at some point too. 

gagzus
38 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

They’re allowed to share they’ve worked together and saying it’s techno or upbeat is vague- they just can’t give in-depth details nor leak lyrics, snippets, play it live (which explains why SOPHIE hasn’t played their song on any of her DJ sets when she always does that with unreleased collabs she regularly has at least once) etc

Jill
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

she literally has something to hide lmao

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

monketsharona

It is kind of visible Lady Gaga is making pressure for everyone to keep everything secret. She said herself she wants this record to be a surprise.

So not a surprising they all signed some documents

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

LG6 really seems to be a secret thing tbh

So he is not working on LG6 :bradley:

Thats a shame, but I kind of expected this answer... 

Also, this is why Mr. S had no information... because its a secret and nobody has the information except from Gaga's team and her producers :trollga:

End Racism Now

uo111
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

She does have something to hide :sharon:

Girl, it’s called unreleased music.

BabylonHooker

the most important thing is "new music is around the corner" :trollga: It's coming yall. Just wait and it's gonna be ok yall

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

joannesrats
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m not sure how I can disagree with someone on nearly everything :saladga:

Archived