Yeah I'm the same way

cool

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

Well duh, it’s only been three years.

Well music has changed a lot and there are 2017 tracks that already feel dated so...

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Finally, someone who appreciates Joanne:bradley:

I get that people might not like it for the fashion and concept but the music is undeniably on point :vegas:

AJRocketMan
11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Well music has changed a lot and there are 2017 tracks that already feel dated so...

It depends. The dance music from then is dated, sure, but urban music has changed very little if at all since 2016. Rap sounds the same as it did in 2016, but just with less “mumbling”.

ChavaWM

Can't believe Bloody Mary hasn't been mentioned, every part of that song has something there for a reason, the chants, the strings, the beat sounding like a burp, the song is a masterpiece in every way

Smother Em Eh

Paparazzi, Bad Romance, The Edge Of Glory, You & I, Marry The Night, Applause, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Dancin In Circles.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Curunir
7 hours ago, Enzo said:

basic

:madge: 

After all the taste you've shown in megarates, you come here and slander Scheiße :triggered:

I have no words :madge:

6 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Nah, it's one of the least impressive productions imo. 

I agree. The song itself is amazing, but the production alone isn't up to par with a lot of her songs. Again, doesn't take away from the song

OT: Telephone, Born This Way, Government Hooker, Americano, Hair, Donatella come to mind. Others that I agree with have already been mentioned, like Bad Romance, Judas, Dancin' in Circles, Perfect Illusion etc. One of the main reasons I initially fell in love with Gaga was the quality of her productions :giveup:

Jenina
2 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Can't believe Bloody Mary hasn't been mentioned, every part of that song has something there for a reason, the chants, the strings, the beat sounding like a burp, the song is a masterpiece in every way

I remember the day the stems leaked and I was so happy. I love the production of it

cool

River
2 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I remember the day the stems leaked and I was so happy. I love the production of it

:omg:

gimme gimme gimme

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived