💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unknown Songwriter Accuses Lady Gaga of plagiarism

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

PartySick

Just some other soul who can't make it on their own merit so they have to leech off of someone else's hustle.

Just wait til Mother counter sues :sis:

🖤

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fivefoottwo
2 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

which appears to have fewer than 300 streams on SoundCloud

why they do him like this :bradley:

Just listened to the song l, he has a point. It does sound similar but the thing is those are common elements in music. But let’s see how it goes. I also thought that he was just using gaga’s name for fame but for real it does sound similar!

give it a listen

Serial Chiller
1 minute ago, Lakabla said:

Just listened to the song l, he has a point. It does sound similar but the thing is those are common elements in music. But let’s see how it goes. I also thought that he was just using gaga’s name for fame but for real it does sound similar!

give it a listen

Literally NOTHING besides the 3 notes are similar. 

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

it's a brand new account saying "give it a listen"....after we all talked on previous pages about how G A B have been used in numerous songs beforehand as it is a very common piece of music, so of course there is a tiny similarity because numerous songs share that same small progression, and how Gaga's lawyer pointed that out...

:trollga:

4 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

They have similar chord progressions, use of instruments, notes. I’m being subjective! Not saying that she copied but it’s common thing(chords) in music industry.

9 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

so of course there is a tiny similarity because numerous songs share that same small progression, and how Gaga's lawyer pointed that out...

It’s not just about chord progressions. No one can own the rights about chord progressions. (In law suit)

if it was just about chord progressions, gaga’s team wouldnt even have answered about that.

A Hybrid

Soon he’ll be singing “I’m falling” too

No family’s safe when I sashay

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, Lakabla said:

It’s not just about chord progressions. No one cant own the rights about chord progressions. (In law suit)

if it was just about chord progressions, gaga’s team wouldnt even have answered about that.

I'll play along this one time—he hasn't even filed the lawsuit—he's only "threatened." Losers do this all the time to musicians in an attempt to get a quick buck because they assume musicians don't want to deal with the publicity, so they'll just settle even if there isn't much of a case.

He probably hasn't filed because he has zero grounds to do so because the progression is so common (I wouldn't be surprised if a judge rules that he has no grounds to even file the lawsuit if he attempts to do so), and he probably only went public because he saw how much coverage Katy Perry's trial got.

Curunir
2 hours ago, Customzanotti said:

You've been a very very bad girl gaga!

See ya in jail  :ohwell:

Yasss Telephone continuation ft. Katy Perry, produced by Dr. Luke :lolly:

2 hours ago, Monsterious said:

Gaga never lost a plagiarism case, and certainly not with this 3 seconds similarity

anyway, more press for Shallow to stay in the charts! :ohwell:

This song will never die :air:

10 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I'll play along this one time—he hasn't even filed the lawsuit—he's only "threatened." Most likely because he has zero grounds to do so because the progression is so common, and only did went public because he saw how much coverage Katy Perry's trial got.

Lol i’ve already told you about progressions for chords up there.

Having Similar chord progressions are common situations in music industry and the rights cant be own by a person or company (Ive said multiple times) but I’m saying about notes. even few notes for melodies can be copy right claimed. Because that few notes can be the key for the song.

Not saying that someone is right or wrong. katy perry’s lawsuit was about minor scale problem. Personally think that that cant be owned but eventually he won so I said ‘lets see how it goes’ up there for this case too lol

21 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

it's a brand new account saying "give it a listen"....after we all talked on previous pages about how G A B have been used in numerous songs beforehand as it is a very common piece of music, so of course there is a tiny similarity because numerous songs share that same small progression, and how Gaga's lawyer pointed that out...

:trollga:

And the reason why i said give it a listen is that just even judge and say about that after listening or understanding. Since Saying about something before understanding can be very toxic whether it’s right or wrong

Archived