Unknown Songwriter Accuses Lady Gaga of plagiarism

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Kids

I think he needs "Millions and Million Reasons.mp3"

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Luna Lovegood

Katy setting trends omg 

luna’s advocate

Smother Em Eh

Uh Oh guys the so called “plagiarism” police is here:excuseu::fthis:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

LilyLark
24 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I mean to be fair, they do sound similar in some parts but not enough to even call it a sample :laughga:

The thing is G A B has been used in like a million songs...even classical compositions. Good for her lawyer for pointing that sh*t out.

Monsterious

Gaga never lost a plagiarism case, and certainly not with this 3 seconds similarity

anyway, more press for Shallow to stay in the charts! :ohwell:

LaLa

omg so stupid. Clearly they are just looking for a quick settlement, hopefully they don’t even file. That lady who sued over Judas ended up losing (obviously) and went bankrupt — which is what she deserved — but the process still dragged on for years and I’m sure was annoying to Gaga. 

Best avoid the Gaga curse, fools :trollga:

KatieJudasGaga4

All of Gaga's best songs are being accused of plagiarism, Judas and now Shallow. I guess they just pick her best songs to accuse :poot:

LilyLark

RME. Good for Gaga for fighting back hard on this BS and pointing out G A B is something that's been used in everything from classical music to Shallow. Glad that Page Six also seems to be on her side in this case by the way they framed it. This is even weaker than the case against Katy, and that was weak as h*ll. I recently read an article that apparently labels are worried that the guy's success in suing Katy is going to inspire a bunch of people to file these frivolous lawsuits.

Going to drag little monsters once again—but this is why I find it annoying when they constantly accuse Gaga of stealing sh*t. One of the tabloids, one of these days, is going to lift dumb ideas started by fans and use it as "proof" that she's "copied" more than some random song that's only had 300 plays.

LilyLark
13 minutes ago, milotomi19 said:

it reminds me to "Dust in the wind" :what:

It's the same three notes—but it's been used in songs long before and after Dust in the Wind. It's actually pretty common in various classical compositions.

JR Gg

Lmao. Is this songwriter crazy? Gaga's lawyer counsels are going to crush his life if he proceeds with this. :awkney:

LeJudas

Haus of Law 

Glam Attack in Sue Me

Le Riot Gloss in Government Lawyer

Rip lip liner in See you in court 

LilyLark
24 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Lmao. Is this songwriter crazy? Gaga's lawyer counsels are going to crush his life if he proceeds with this. :awkney:

My guess is he was just hoping for a quick buck, and Gaga's team laughed the claim off. However, then the Katy Perry case got a ton of press coverage and I think he and his lawyer decided to try and capitalize on it for the publicity—I mean, his song only has 300 plays.

The fact that he's "threatened" her with a lawsuit but hasn't actually filed is telling imo. I hope her team finds some cause to sue him.

Archived