💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unknown Songwriter Accuses Lady Gaga of plagiarism

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
5 minutes ago, Glittertribe01 said:

It’s more than three notes it’s the pitch and progressions even the middle sounds familiar if u try listening w/o the guy singing 

Gaga probably didnt even know about his existence up until now

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewful2929
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Gaga probably didnt even know about his existence up until now

Yeah she probably didn’t still weird his last name is ronsen 

GABEL
8 minutes ago, Glittertribe01 said:

It’s more than three notes it’s the pitch and progressions even the middle sounds familiar if u try listening w/o the guy singing 

It's a very common progression for pop songs and the only identical part is those 3 notes, let's not pretend the chords are very original 

let's see how far this case will go.:ohwell:

Serial Chiller
20 minutes ago, Glittertribe01 said:

I dunno because the intro is an exact match. His last name is ronsen so what is mark googled and misspelled or someone did ronson and found that guy. Dumb thought tho lmao all I’m saying is I understand why he might think his song is similar 

Yeah, the only thing I get from this. 

Florian
2 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

why they do him like this :bradley:

Every GGD members will stream it and he'll be at like 1000 :bradley: Getting that clout :bradley:

FfFfFfFF

I always find it suspicious how every time something ''negative'' happens about Gaga these lesser known accounts with no profile pic and few reputation points come here to defend the other part.

67818417_470525510175279_320289273480950

S0436
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I always find it suspicious how every time something ''negative'' happens about Gaga these lesser known accounts with no profile pic and few reputation points come here to defend the other part.

67818417_470525510175279_320289273480950

Yeah they always come out of the woodwork at times like these but never for threads like “Shallow is #1 on the Hot100”

LADY HAHA
5 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/08/lady-gaga-accused-of-stealing-shallow-from-unknown-songwriter/amp/

Lady Gaga is being threatened with a multimillion-dollar lawsuit by an unknown songwriter who claims the melody of her Oscar-winning song “Shallow” from her hit movie “A Star Is Born” was stolen from a song he released in 2012.

The nine-time Grammy-winning artist has been hit with a legal threat by songwriter Steve Ronsen who claims just a few notes — specifically, a three-note progression — in “Shallow” is based on his song “Almost,” which appears to have fewer than 300 streams on SoundCloud as of this writing. The three notes — G, A, B — correspond to the hook of “Shallow.”

Ronsen and his attorney Mark D. Shirian are asking for “millions and millions” of dollars in a settlement, we’re told, while threatening to go public with their claims, in a move that Gaga’s team is branding as a “brazen shakedown.”

Gaga, 33, has hired NYC power attorney Orin Snyder, who says the superstar will not back down.

Snyder said, “Mr. Ronsen and his lawyer are trying to make easy money off the back of a successful artist. It is shameful and wrong. I applaud Lady Gaga for having the courage and integrity to stand up on behalf of successful artists who find themselves on the receiving end of such [claims]. Should Mr. Shirian proceed with this case, Lady Gaga will fight it vigorously and will prevail.”

Some attention ***** wannabe is at it again discuss!

Calm down, in US every artist is sued when its work is successful. 

LADY HAHA
42 minutes ago, GABEL said:

It's a very common progression for pop songs and the only identical part is those 3 notes, let's not pretend the chords are very original 

let's see how far this case will go.:ohwell:

It happens to different works than songs, the most common example is grand theft auto and avatar

OpenHeartedMonster
39 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

he has 1 listener on Spotify and he think Gaga copied him?

MESS LMAO

It’s he himself for sure 😂

ARTBOP
1 hour ago, Glittertribe01 said:

What pitch? Yeah, we’ve established the songs share three notes. Progressions? The notes are in that order, yes, that’s the point. Seems like you just said the same thing three times trying to justify this guy’s case.

No one with any musical knowledge would ever let this slide. Three notes? FUNNY.

If this ever does go to court, which is unlikely, I hope she’s got a good lawyer tho. If Katy lost that stupid thing, anything’s possible, I guess. Depends on the jury. She also better serve us some looks in the courtroom yass gaga werk.

Vitleysingur
3 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

What pitch? Yeah, we’ve established the songs share three notes. Progressions? The notes are in that order, yes, that’s the point. Seems like you just said the same thing three times trying to justify this guy’s case.

No one with any musical knowledge would ever let this slide. Three notes? FUNNY.

If this ever does go to court, which is unlikely, I hope she’s got a good lawyer tho. If Katy lost that stupid thing, anything’s possible, I guess. Depends on the jury. She also better serve us some looks in the courtroom yass gaga werk.

Girl 

coffee lol GIF

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, River said:

It actually pretty similar to I Can't Help Falling In Love With You + Another Day In Paradise :laughga:

Since he's claiming very simple brief musical elements heard in many songs...

At 0:33 of his song has the guitar making a similar melody to the chorus of MMMBop it at 0:55 :

Archived