💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unknown Songwriter Accuses Lady Gaga of plagiarism

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda

I can hear it in those 3 notes but the songs are very different. The chorus of his song actually sounds like another song, I think it’s from The Calling.. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The person that accused her uses Internet Explorer, did he just wake up once since Shallow was released? He’s late like one year

Stewful2929

You guys are laughing about this but the fact that the beginning of his song is identical to shallow cannot be questioned. That cord is used a lot but it’s legit the exact same intros idk I get why he thinks this 

Stewful2929
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

I'll play along this one time—he hasn't even filed the lawsuit—he's only "threatened." Losers do this all the time to musicians in an attempt to get a quick buck because they assume musicians don't want to deal with the publicity, so they'll just settle even if there isn't much of a case.

He probably hasn't filed because he has zero grounds to do so because the progression is so common (I wouldn't be surprised if a judge rules that he has no grounds to even file the lawsuit if he attempts to do so), and he probably only went public because he saw how much coverage Katy Perry's trial got.

Do you know how many times big musicians have stolen from unknown people and gotten away with it? 

Defmix100

in 2011 I made a demo where the bridge has pretty much the same notes as the chorus of Swine, it's like 12 or so notes in succession which I'm sure is a much stronger case than this guy with just 3 notes, but I know Gaga never heard the demo so it's pure coincidence. These things can happen, and his 3 keys are just going up from one to the next on the scale, it's very basic

Stewful2929

It even sounds like the same way she sings it at the beginning of shallow down to his pitch and al. I was waiting for him to bust out the I’m falling part idk this is yeah 

VOLANTIS

The fart noise Gaga included in Perfect Illusion sounds 100% like the one I let out on a breezy day in the summer of 2012. I'm coming for your coins GAG try and stop me. I own my farts and it's time you are stopped from banking on my flatulence. :triggered:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

ImTired
3 hours ago, River said:

It actually pretty similar to I Can't Help Falling In Love With You + Another Day In Paradise :laughga:

OMG. Not a chance in hell this wins. :lmao:

Stewful2929
2 minutes ago, ImTired said:

OMG. Not a chance in hell this wins. :lmao:

I dunno because the intro is an exact match. His last name is ronsen so what is mark googled and misspelled or someone did ronson and found that guy. Dumb thought tho lmao all I’m saying is I understand why he might think his song is similar 

Defmix100
2 hours ago, Lighter said:

Coming for Changing Skies’ 2 stolen notes

Actually if you reverse the 3 opening notes from Changing Skies it's basically the same as these 3 notes in Shallow (just transposed) :wtfga:

ImTired
1 minute ago, Glittertribe01 said:

I dunno because the intro is an exact match. His last name is ronsen so what is mark googled and misspelled or someone did ronson and found that guy. Dumb thought tho lmao all I’m saying is I understand why he might think his song is similar 

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

GABEL

3 minutes ago, Glittertribe01 said:

Three notes are not long enough to be considered plagiarism:ladyhaha:

especially when the rest of the song sounds nothing like Shallow 

Stewful2929
Just now, GABEL said:

Three notes are not long enough to be considered plagiarism:ladyhaha:

especially when the rest of the song sounds nothing like Shallow 

It’s more than three notes it’s the pitch and progressions even the middle sounds familiar if u try listening w/o the guy singing 

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, Jay.P said:

There are only 12 notes. Coincidences like these are bound to happen. These jealous people need to stop trying to make fast money off of successful songs.

This

Archived