💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unknown Songwriter Accuses Lady Gaga of plagiarism

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

LilyLark
18 minutes ago, Lakabla said:

Lol i’ve already told you about progressions for chords up there.

Having Similar chord progressions are common situations in music industry and the rights cant be own by a person or company (Ive said multiple times) but I’m saying about notes. even few notes for melodies can be copy right claimed. Because that few notes can be the key for the song.

Not saying that someone is right or wrong. katy perry’s lawsuit was about minor scale problem. Personally think that that cant be owned but eventually he won so I said ‘lets see how it goes’ up there for this case too lol

Then Kansas and several other artists (including the estates for dead ones) should sue both him and Gaga because the same few notes have been used plenty of times in the past. Flame shouldn't have won that case against Katy, but this is even weaker than Flame's so I'd be surprised if he can actually even file—it's very telling that a lawsuit isn't in place and he's been "threatening" to sue for several months without actually going through with it.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Then Kansas and several other artists (including the estates for dead ones) should sue both him and Gaga because the same few notes have been used plenty of times in the past. Flame shouldn't have won that case against Katy, but this is even weaker than Flame's so I'd be surprised if he can actually even file—it's very telling that a lawsuit isn't in place and he's been "threatening" to sue for several months without actually going through with it.

Haha Then tell ansas and several other artists to sue.

Lawsuits on art field isn’t that subjective thats what i was saying about. Really depends by the judge. 

FfFfFfFF
21 minutes ago, Lakabla said:

Lol i’ve already told you about progressions for chords up there.

Having Similar chord progressions are common situations in music industry and the rights cant be own by a person or company (Ive said multiple times) but I’m saying about notes. even few notes for melodies can be copy right claimed. Because that few notes can be the key for the song.

Not saying that someone is right or wrong. katy perry’s lawsuit was about minor scale problem. Personally think that that cant be owned but eventually he won so I said ‘lets see how it goes’ up there for this case too lol

Katy  lost the case because that musicologist used jargon to make it seem like Flames was right and even gave false details in his declaration (said that Dark Horse and Flame's song similar sections use the same timber which is not true). If Flames now owns the minor scale then everybody can appropriate a certain musical element and copyright it and this is why Katy losing the lawsuit was a bad precedent.

Watch this

Shallow and the other song have no similarity except of 3 notes. It's absurd to think it's lawsuit material by any means.

derpmonster

If anything, Shallow plagiarized Judas :ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Jay.P

There are only 12 notes. Coincidences like these are bound to happen. These jealous people need to stop trying to make fast money off of successful songs.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Mirages
2 hours ago, River said:

It actually pretty similar to I Can't Help Falling In Love With You + Another Day In Paradise :laughga:

Counter lawsuit ASAP :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

derpmonster

Omg the song actually sounds an awful lot like the "I'm falling" part of Shallow (not just the vocal line but also instrumentals) :messga:

But yeah it's pretty common and mostly a meritless case.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

TheSlash
3 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

Ronsen and his attorney Mark D. Shirian

:oprah:

Ew, David!

Oriane

If I'm correct, there's plagiarism if there are at least 6 similar following notes. So this is going nowhere.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

LilyLark
23 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Counter lawsuit ASAP :ladyhaha:

Can she countersue him consider he hasn't even filed the lawsuit yet? If he does file, though, I agree she should countersue his as*.

Sorcerer

God those are just three notes I hear in many songs :saladga:

That Almost song is trash :interestinga:

Mirages
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Can she countersue him consider he hasn't even filed the lawsuit yet? If he does file, though, I agree she should countersue his as*.

Not until he files the lawsuit. Altough I hope and don't think he's gonna file at all. The differences are 1000s bigger than the "similarity" and I think he got bold because of the Katy thing and is just looking to make quick bucks :awkney:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Retron
2 hours ago, River said:

It actually pretty similar to I Can't Help Falling In Love With You + Another Day In Paradise :laughga:

HAHAHAHA, the section of that song starting at 1:16 sounds like Semi-Charmed Life. The irony. :lmao: 

And this is a song that was all over radio in the late 90's.

Archived