Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unknown Songwriter Accuses Lady Gaga of plagiarism

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

YES it was :air: 

That's interesting, because in the US this guy has basically been dragged for filth by several major outlets. Even some of the music writers who tend to be harsh on pop girls dragged him.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society

It's time to bring back Jackson Maine's quote: Music is essentially 12 notes...":ohwell:

Madame Goo Goo
22 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

All of Gaga's best songs are being accused of plagiarism, Judas and now Shallow. I guess they just pick her best songs to accuse :poot:

Those are two of your ultimate faves right? Maybe you have a curse :messga:

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Those are two of your ultimate faves right? Maybe you have a curse :messga:

Yes they are :gum:

If the curse is real, Million Reasons is next, but pretty sure this fanbase wouldn't mind it at all if she was sued for this song :triggered:

FfFfFfFF
8 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Yes they are :gum:

If the curse is real, Million Reasons is next, but pretty sure this fanbase wouldn't mind it at all if she was sued for this song :triggered:

inb4 Before I Cry plagiarism case. :bradley:

not a french fry

A SoundCloud artist named Steve Ronsen is accusing Lady Gaga of ripping off “Shallow” from his song “Almost” and is looking for millions of dollars in court. 

Gaga is “outraged” by the claims and “intends to fight it to the very end.” according to Cosmopolitan.  

In an interview with Page Six, Gaga’s attorney Orin Synder called the lawsuit “a brazen shakedown,” saying, “Mr. Ronsen and his lawyer are trying to make easy money off the back of a successful artist. It is shameful and wrong. I applaud Lady Gaga for having the courage and integrity to stand up on behalf of successful artists who find themselves on the receiving end of such [claims]. Should Mr. Shirian proceed with this case, Lady Gaga will fight it vigorously and will prevail.” 

However Ronsen’s attorney Mark D. Shirian claims to have shown Gaga’s team an “official musicologist report” that determined “that there are significant tempo, melodic, rhythmic, and harmonic similarities between the two ‘hooks’ of the songs at issue.” Shirian alleges that Gaga’s team had yet to provide his office with an opposing musicologist report to dispute the claims.

-Out Magazine 

thoughts??

social experiment gone wrong

is he gonna go through w it or nah, all this free promo is making me bitter if it doesn't end in him losing a lawsuit 

Diamond Heart

This is gonna go so bad for that soundcloud guy who ever advised him to do this is an idiot :ohwell:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Season 8 Episode 3 GIF by Friends

Shocked Season 6 GIF by Friends

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived