society

Armed man arrested at Missouri Walmart

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

ZacharyMark

Good things we're deporting and banning these domestic terrorists. Oh wait..

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Ladey Gaygay

This is the most yee-yeeing, walmart shopping, neckbeard having, cigarette smelling,teeth rotting out thing I have heard:fan: 

xoxo hoanne
  • LMAO 2

LaLuna

Of course that inbred piece of white trash saw the news about El Paso and thought it was a great idea to go shoot people at a Walmart :saladga:

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"

Cerny

I don’t know if this was already posted here, and I think it deserves its own thread but I don’t have the time to create it and “monitor” it right now, also I already discussed about it on another site I frequent, so I’d be heavily crossposting and I don’t enjoy that.

A Reformed White Nationalist Says the Worst Is Yet to Come:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/08/conversation-christian-picciolini/595543/

Some extracts from the interview (but everyone should read the whole thing):

- Like other terrorist groups, usually the young and vulnerable looking for a sense of purpose are recruited and brainwashed.

- Any tragedy that happens now is being politicized, so it doesn’t surprise me. He’s very good at kicking little buckets of gasoline over sparks of fire that already exist. Racism existed before he became president, and is now again at the fore.

- Facts don't do anything to convert White Supremacists but emotions, the least effective thing one can do is tell someone they're wrong.

- He got out when people of other races, sexualities etc not only challenged his behaviour on a constant basis, but also gave him love and compassion (something I have also noticed with ex-Westbro members)

- Online communities make it easier to not only allow millions of global White Supremacists to communicate but the internet makes it easier not to associate with the outside world and make online connections with like-minded people re-enforcing the behaviour (like a cult).

- Thirty years ago, funnding used to be through music back in the day, now it's through ad revenue via YouTube, websites and white supremacist press. Although with more and more cuts to funding they're becoming more dangerous describing them feeling "like a caged animal" playing the victim card.

- He warns that White Supremacists have infiltrated every walk of society from politicians, police and airline pilots.

- White terrorist groups want to surpass Tim McVeigh, the terrorist who performed the largest terrorist attack on the United States before 9/11.

Edited by Cerny
  • Like 4

Lion Heart

Police then say the man walked into the Walmart: Neighborhood Market where he grabbed a cart and began pushing it around the store. Police say the man was recording himself walking through the store via a cell phone.

The store manager at the Neighborhood Market pulled a fire alarm, urging people to escape the store.

Police say the man then made his way out an emergency exit where a former firefighter held the man at gunpoint. At that moment Springfield Police arrived on scene and detained the man.

https://www.ky3.com/content/news/Heavy-police-presence-at-Walmart-Neighborhood-Market-in-south-Springfield-528602951.html

Recording himself?

HausOfMark

something needs to happen and change

-Mark

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night