Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

What is your favourite Hunger Games movie?

gagaxsebert

Favourtie Hungr Games Movie?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Favourtie Hungr Games Movie?

• The Hunger Games (2012)
    • The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
    • The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 (2014)
    • The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (2015)

Featured Posts

Reginald

The original movie is my favorite -- I was so shook at how well-executed the adaptation was

Catching Fire is my favorite book in the series though 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

River

I slept during the 1st so I lost interest in it

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mirrion Rizzons

I only liked the first 2

the last 2, especially the 3rd was one of the dullest movies i've ever seen

bionic

Catching Fire. The two Mockingjay films were trash and was the beginning of JLaw's lack of interest ruining franchises

buy bionic

Thomas P

Catching Fire is a masterpiece. The first one is a solid 7/10, and the other two are solid 5.5/6 out of 10s. 

Catching Fire is a solid 8.5/10

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Sassy McSass

Catching Fire is my favorite movie. When it comes to books, my favorite is the first one. 

I’m a huge THG fan, books and movies, but still i didn’t like MJ part 1. The last one had that bittersweet ending that I liked in the books and the movie, and it was a big deal for me because it was the ending of the series, so I enjoy it because it’s a special memory. But I think if the decision to split the last book in two movies wasn’t made it could have been so much better.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Daredevil

I haven’t watched them in a while and I do prefer the books, but the movies aren’t as bad as the critics say. I enjoyed them all. 

+ All movies except the first one were directed by the Bad Romance director. :staymad:

Teal Ambition

I absolutely love the entire franchise but Catching Fire was the best out of all of them!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ryansamonster

Easily Catching Fire. I agree with just about everyone else, the last book is clearly the worst. The film adaptations were a bit more entertaining I think but Part 1 and 2 take the top spots as worst in the franchise. 

The original Hunger Games movie got me to read the books! Second place to the first book/movie for sure. 

RAMROD

I don't find any if the movies particulary stand out. Though I feel like it is still a notch better than Twilight. But franchise got nice soundtrack tho. Tracka done by Paramore and Lorde were such great songs.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived