Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW GAGA TATTOO | Cherub on Back of Head | 9/13

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Kingdom Gaga

It really didn't matter to me if she got this or not. I don't mind her getting tattoos as long as they're of the appropriate size.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MetalHausOfJosh

well on the macys stream...i saw the back of her head and i didnt see the tattoo

I saw it... It is there

People are still saying it's fake and I'm not sure what they're trying to point out here. Lol

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2F1a290aS5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=XMK9LEHHduZe73EmieI7sn7LRN0_7P4e_7essKkvy58

It does kind of look like there's a prosthetic layer over the back of her head. I don't know if it's photoshopped or a weird pic but that would certainly be interesting if it were fake.

Michelle

I just CANNOT at fans calling it fake...you people think too much :nails:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

ARTPOP Gypsy

It does kind of look like there's a prosthetic layer over the back of her head. I don't know if it's photoshopped or a weird pic but that would certainly be interesting if it were fake.

I don't know either. Guess we'll find out if it's not there someday. :P I'm pretty sure it's real though.

pink sushi

People are still saying it's fake and I'm not sure what they're trying to point out here. Lol

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2F1a290aS5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=XMK9LEHHduZe73EmieI7sn7LRN0_7P4e_7essKkvy58

As much as i'd like to believe that its fake......its obviously real. I can't at some of these theories that its fake. :smh: It reminds me of how everyone thought Gaga was just trolling us with the BTW album cover. :toofloppy:

I actually really like it. :shrug:

Even though it's a cherub, which gives off classy vibes, I'm getting hardcore rocker/thug/punk vibes from this tattoo also. I like it.

The tattoo itself is unique, and so is it's placement; it's VERY Gaga. Besides, whenever Gaga grows her hair back out you guys that don't like it won't see it. Don't see what the big deal is with some of you guys tbh.

inb4 ARTPOP cover is a picture of her shaved head and tattoo. :creepflop:

- Previously Sycothisis

jeremiah saint

why is it purple???

As much as i'd like to believe that its fake......its obviously real. I can't at some of these theories that its fake. :smh: It reminds me of how everyone thought Gaga was just trolling us with the BTW album cover. :toofloppy:

i hope its fake haha - and omg i died when she released the BTW cover - look up deadmau5's reaction to it haha that was what my reaction to it was like

GagasLilAngel

I loved everything that happened at the Fame launch. At first I was incredibly confused because I had no idea what was going on but then I gradually started to love it because it's that random uniqueness that first attracted me to Gaga in the first place. I then started to realise what the performance piece was about and I loved the whole thing!

I dunno about you guys, but I feel like we finally got our Gaga back. To me it felt like she was gone for a while, but now she's returned. She's called GAGA for a reason!

same here as well :pawsup:

Archived