Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW GAGA TATTOO | Cherub on Back of Head | 9/13

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are treating this like the most perverse thing you have seen. :eww:

It wasn't random, and to say she is going over the deep end is idiotic when she obviously has been planning this moment as a statement. It really upsets me when this fanbase praises gaga on her artistic ability, but immediately trashes her when you don't even bother to find artistic merit.

I personally loved tonight, and I think the tattoo is perfect.

wait....that was the performance? God...I fear her ego is really getting out of control. Like...does she really think people are that fascinated by her that they would enjoy watching some dude sketch a tattoo on the back of her shaved head? Not a fan tbh

Now she has tattoed half of the right side of her body :troll:

It wasn't random, and to say she is going over the deep end is idiotic when she obviously has been planning this moment as a statement. It really upsets me when this fanbase praises gaga on her artistic ability, but immediately trashes her when you don't even bother to find artistic merit.

This :nails:

CannaeDrive

And the meltdowns keep on... I love this woman, she finds other unexpected ways to show she is totally free-spirited as to debase some of this fanbase. I'm here for that.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

If she shaved her hair for Terry's mother dying it couldn't have been that planned out. True, she could have been prepared to put it somewhere else on her body, but there's still a healthy chance that she threw it in last minute.

I personally don't like her getting more tattoos anyway. I like most of what she has, and think they're a form of artistic expression, but I don't want her to get as inked up as someone like Adam Levine. There are other, less permanent ways to make a statement.

You guys do not understand. This is performance art. She has always been a performance artist; however, she has been more of a mainstream type. This is the type of things regular performance artists do. Also the full film is a surrealist masterpiece. Please learn to appreciate this, because this was one of her most artist pieces she has ever done.

No one will understand her references to Andy Warhol from tonight because they were too busy expecting a music video for Scheisse and some over the top performance of a brand new song. People tend to criticize what they don't understand.

Exactly!! Not once did she say it was a music video, or even centered around the song. She simply stated that she was using Scheisse. She used it and to an appropriate effect.

Michelle

Exactly!! Not once did she say it was a music video, or even centered around the song. She simply stated that she was using Scheisse. She used it and to an appropriate effect.

:clap:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

wait....that was the performance? God...I fear her ego is really getting out of control. Like...does she really think people are that fascinated by her that they would enjoy watching some dude sketch a tattoo on the back of her shaved head? Not a fan tbh

Celebrities are followed and watched doing mundane things every day. Then people pay money for the photos.

If people are willing to pay for photos of Reese Witherspoon walking around in sweatpants or closeups of celebrity cellulite then why not watch Gaga getting a tattoo?

PAWS UP TODAY WAS GREAT LOVE YOU LITTLE MONSTERS LOVE GAGA ..

I LOVED THE TATTOO AND THE STOP SHE PICKED TO HAVE IT DONE..

IT WAS REALLY GOOD!! PAWS UP MONSTERS GREAT GREAT NIGHT IM SO EXCITED :cool:

I dont get the tattoo, I like it I just dont get it, you know I hope she eexplains it to us with more datail.

Archived