Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW GAGA TATTOO | Cherub on Back of Head | 9/13

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Like wuuut? Just when you think you understand this woman she goes n does something like this...

You guys want her to be the exact opposite of what she was when she started...... a perfect little barbie doll that everyone thinks looks perfect.. hun gaga was NEVER like that...

I don't think anyone's saying that, they're just saying they don't want her to do such extreme things randomly.

In the past couple of days Gaga has shaved part of her head, slept for a "performance", tattooed herself twice and released a video that contained almost none of the song she promised it would be based around.

I've been advocating for the ARTPOP era but some of this new stuff is becoming hard to swallow, tonight especially.

Mister G

It's a religious reference geez I swear you guys are out of control tonight. Cherubs are generally depicted as angels with 4 faces: man, ox, lion and eagle. Did it ever occur to anyone that she probably did this out of respect for Terry's mother?? Her viewing his mother as just that; an angel.

VasilisVas

before anyone starts, I looked it up. Apparently she mostly likely will be able to grow hair after this. if not....theres a wig for that.

Not for nothing guys but maybe she doesn't want to grow her hair out again so that way the tattoo does show..why else would she have it there? maybe it's symbolic that people with cancer lose their hair during chemotherapy and maybe got her tattoo there to show support? i don't know..but for her to shave her head for her friend's mother and get a tattoo on that same spot..it seems pretty significant to me..and i don't think she would want to hide it..just my opinion..of course i could be wrong.

LittIe Monster

I don't think anyone's saying that, they're just saying they don't want her to do such extreme things randomly.

In the past couple of days Gaga has shaved part of her head, slept for a "performance", tattooed herself twice and released a video that contained almost none of the song she promised it would be based around.

I've been advocating for the ARTPOP era but some of this new stuff is becoming hard to swallow, tonight especially.

Wow, well sad :clap:

@whoriscope ig

At least the rap has ended. We have a nice marimba version of TFM, haha. Seriously almost lost the will to live listening to that rap (can't stand it, sorry).

Got to say though, this whole thing is the most 'performance arty' of all Gaga's performance art. I don't understand why or wtf it's all about, but I can't stop watching.

It's one of my favourite tattoos of her to be quite honest. And by the way, Gaga literally blown everyone today with all these unexpectedness. :fan:

VasilisVas

what do you guys mean by "slept for a performance"? i wasn't able to watch her performance tonight for the perfume promo because I was stuck in stupid class.

Archived