💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW GAGA TATTOO | Cherub on Back of Head | 9/13

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering if this is going to hurt :/ i mean isn't she going to wear a wig again tomorrow? She has a BTWB in Dublin...

i think this is going to hurt pretty much :/

Interludicrous

I think it's more of a sentimental statement than anything flashy like her previous tattoos. We probably won't see it that often since Gaga's hair will grow back and it'll be covered by wigs all the time. So it's no big deal. And it's a beautiful tattoo.

I think it's more of a sentimental statement than anything flashy like her previous tattoos. We probably won't see it that often since Gaga's hair will grow back and it'll be covered by wigs all the time. So it's no big deal. And it's a beautiful tattoo.

Does hair really grow over tattoos like that?

:flop: :spin:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Gagaloo911

To all those who didn't like last night, or getting that tattoo for that matter: :ohwell:

This is the reason why we're here after all--to be surprised and deal with her unpredictability. She isn't here to please us all the time. She's here to DO WHAT THE **** SHE WANTS and give no ****s about it. That is the beauty of Lady GaGa.

You don't have to like it, but you may as well deal with it. Especially for the impending era I'm suspecting.

How to destroy your career in one night

Highly, highlyunlikely and improbable

gagaismywhore

Wow. All this would happen while I'm on holiday, typical!

I don't like the shaven head, or the tattoo, but her hair will grow back and its her body so I'm not complaining. :) There's obviously a lot of meaning behind this whole Fame launch. The reactions from people on here are exactly what she wanted. Not just a lukewarm performance, something to really get you thinking. :clap:

In the past couple of days Gaga has shaved part of her head, slept for a "performance", tattooed herself twice and released a video that contained almost none of the song she promised it would be based around.

Tattooed twice? Do you mean the anchor tattoo, aswell?

It was ART as always it was amazing!

And to all yall ignorant i am posting AGAIN this:

So that three-hour-long thing was a giant performance art piece on the world’s obsession with celebrities. She was literally in the belly of fame, she was fame, as thousands of people stood around and watched from home. You wouldn’t think that people would want to just sit there and watch a celebrity do practically nothing, but because of how we as a society perceive celebrities and pop idols, we watched her every move, a--lyzing everything she did. She paid homage to Britney, one of the most prime examples of the fallen blonde icon, as she martyred herself, allowing people from all around the world peer into her life, even if it were for a brief moment. She went in as Princess High, slept in the belly of fame, and came out tattooed, martyred, and destroyed, as Princess DIE.

--taken from trollthisway.tumblr.com

Makes a lot of sense! She really is such a clever lady, everything is so planned out.

Gagaloo911

I wasn't serious tho

Lol I assumed you were just one of the trolls :toofloppy:

:hug:

Archived