💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones creators sign $200 million Netflix deal

River

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, joseahm95 said:

Seems fitting now that HBO doesn’t want them and Disney+ is about to destroy Netflix. 

But was it a good choice? Nope :vegas:

Disney+ destroying Netflix? I don t think so tbh :huntyga:

SHALLOW

I don t know how i feel about this tbh. They’re making so many of these deals lately. They already did with Shonda and Ryan Murphy. And i’m afraid it ll get boring but i don’t have  Netflix  anymore so whatever :vegas:

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, Varys said:

tumblr_ps7l6gHQ8u1vuztm4o5_250.gif

I was expecting you in this thread :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Reginald

I've been avoiding all Star Wars spoilers... these guys are going to be attached to the future projects? NNNN..... :gum:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

A D A M

I hope that will somehow backfire because the thing they did with GoT was kinda shady. They did produce that show from the beginning and suddenly in last season they forgot everything about it, they ensured fandom that 2 years and less amount of episodes will be worth it. God this is only stupid tv show but how big middle finger they served to the people. :crossed:

beaublue

I thought we established that these two are sh*t without source material? Lmao look at the final season of GoT...

AlexanderMagno

It’s really weird how the whole world acknowledges D&D for how bad they are, yet they are still getting Emmy nominations and new deals. It kind of disappointed how they are being rewarded for a bad work, probably know the right people.

I kind of hope Netflix ends after this :flop:

Freefolk must be fuming.

Jill
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Disney+ destroying Netflix? I don t think so tbh :huntyga:

Just wait and see lol

It's kind of obvious a LOT of Netflix subscribers will jump ship when they have the entirety of Disney's catalogue at their fingertips PLUS Hulu PLUS sports w/ ESPN, all for less than double the price of Netflix, which has fewer movies every year...

edit: And also Disney has the financial upper hand. Netflix isn't profitable yet and Disney+ will be profitable by the end of its first year given the power Disney has.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Lion Heart

It's like Netflix just loves losing money.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived