šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME Film (Full HD)

imasugarush

Featured Posts

misanthrope

Lady Gaga ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬@ladygaga

Looking forward to this weekend. Shooting my parfum campaign and commercial with Steven Klein. Will be edited to a special song...****.

This doesn't equate to a music video. She integrated the song into the film.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misanthrope

• jhonyguy04

• Emily Thorne

• Mills

Least she did the unexpected again. Honestly not gonna get hyped up for anything anymore... I just want good music on ARTPOP.

misanthrope

I got absolutely no info about the perfume. I was legitametly confused throughout the whole video. I could not follow it. They tacked on "Gaga. Fame." at the end of the commercial.

I don't know what I watched and it didn't make me want to buy the fragrance at all. As a commercial, it failed.

The commercials are those 30 second versions you see on television. This is a short film!

This doesn't equate to a music video. She integrated the song into the film.

20 fukcing seconds? When you first thought she said that the first time you ever saw it, did you think it would be 20 seconds? I sure didn't.

misanthrope

God. Shutup. Everything you say is negative towards other users who disagree. You argued in a thread for 25 minutes the other day with someone who didnt share your viewpoint. ACCEPT that other people have opinions, rather then insulting them if they dont agree with yours.

Ugh. Im sorry, but you REALLY need 2 stop.

Everything I said was negative about trolls.

This time Im annoyed with the drama this fanbase creates. All these brats expected a music video they never got from the Born This Way era and instead she delivered a well thought out short film accompanied with an Andy Warhol inspired art piece for the museum.

This b---h isn't Nicki Minaj.

Emily Thorne

The commercials are those 30 second versions you see on television. This is a short film!

A short film would at least have a plot. I didn't get it.

Marry the Night was a short film. This perfume video, I don't even know what this is.

misanthrope

20 fukcing seconds? When you first thought she said that the first time you ever saw it, did you think it would be 20 seconds? I sure didn't.

Well unlike the rest of this fanbase, I don't create my own expectations in my head and believe it to be fact and then denounce her when I don't get what I want.

A short film would at least have a plot. I didn't get it.

Marry the Night was a short film. This perfume video, I don't even know what this is.

Marry the Night was ****ty. This is visually interesting.

elijahfan

Has nothing to do with scheisse. The video itself is kind of disappointing. Feels like I've already seen it before with so many trailers and commercials beforehand.

Not impressed.

... that's actually what I feared :/

The video itself is excellent. It just lacks the energy that the trailer and spots had. We should have had the whole video FIRST, and then the 'in your faces b---hez' TV spots...

Rudz Xinc

the scoring could have been better, just like the trailers

the scoring of the actual film is just too quiet

Look at those clowns

3q425253qwewq

Everything I said was negative about trolls.

This time Im annoyed with the drama this fanbase creates. All these brats expected a music video they never got from the Born This Way era and instead she delivered a well thought out short film accompanied with an Andy Warhol inspired art piece for the museum.

This b---h isn't Nicki Minaj.

Mhkay, But you need to UNDERSTAND that (most) people ACTUALLY get the pop parallel to Warhol, and the pun to "****," and how the entire performance was ironically sh*t --- Scheibe. But you like to call out people on repeat or insult them, when you are the one who was losing his sheisse at a member (the other day) for ALWAYS being NEGATIVE. Its great you love to defend gaga, but its annoying when nobody can ever disagree, without you being an asshat towards them, while your, ironically, the one preaching about wanting to have positivity. Just lay off people dude, the belligerence isnt needed. Some of us FULLY UNDERSTAND what this performance symbolized, and that being said, it was still a steaming pile.

Edited by DoubleChinn

I meant promo, I think that is a word gaga has used to describe the video no?

Absolutely no promotion.