Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME Film (Full HD)

imasugarush

Featured Posts

Fierce! I love it!

This is not the promotion of a single. This is the promotion of a fragrance, and I think this video definitely did the black fluid justice. Some of you guys seriously expected a music video?

:smh:

I got absolutely no info about the perfume. I was legitametly confused throughout the whole video. I could not follow it. They tacked on "Gaga. Fame." at the end of the commercial.

I don't know what I watched and it didn't make me want to buy the fragrance at all. As a commercial, it failed.

Edited by omglion

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misanthrope

• jhonyguy04

• Emily Thorne

• Mills

Emily Thorne

Everything about it is disappointing. The 5 minute video has nothing to add to the teasers that were already given to us. At least adding **** would've been something, but it's just random dark CGI effects for a whole 5 minutes. The trailers were enough if she wanted to promote CGI and her perfume, it didn't need a 5 minute video that doesn't explain anything.

Der Meister

I bet it was the record label, they didnt want Scheisse to be a single nor be played on radio at all. So, they just did this weird thing with no song.

This is the first time I was very disappointed in something GaGa has done.... I know it isn't supposed to be a Scheiße music video but she could have just edited the sequences to the song and make it as energetic as the trailers were.... I mean why can't she make something that's dark AND fun?

Receipts. I don't remember her saying the video was going to be a remix of sheisse. she mentioned the song was in the video.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Looking forward to this weekend. Shooting my parfum campaign and commercial with Steven Klein. Will be edited to a special song...****.

You know for what is worth, GaGa never said it would be a Scheiße music video, we all just jump to that conclusion, she didn't over hype it. We did.

sexfashionfame

This video is disappointing, not because it isn't what we wanted, but because it isn't what we expected. Gaga DID make it seem very much like this was going to be a video for ScheiáºÅ¾e; I honestly don't think she was unaware of how stoked we all were for today, expecting a s-xy, hot, awesome video for ScheiáºÅ¾e that we could show our friends in the morning, play all day, and party to.

She had many Monsters waiting for 4 or so hours to see this video; now it's off-air with no reward. And if it goes back on-air, and not all Little Monsters watching have seen this, they'll all be extremely disappointed that Gaga had them waiting for so long. Plus, no performance (so far).

I understand how people feel this is all just to get a reaction and such, but why would she want a bad reaction? She seems to be going out of her way to get one with this video, in my opinion. I feel let down, honestly. I skipped through the video, I was so bored.

And as someone else said, I'm expecting much less from ARTPOP now.

3q425253qwewq

Guess it wasn't attention deficit enough for my generation to process.

God. Shutup. Everything you say is negative towards other users who disagree. You argued in a thread for 25 minutes the other day with someone who didnt share your viewpoint. ACCEPT that other people have opinions, rather then insulting them if they dont agree with yours.

Ugh. Im sorry, but you REALLY need 2 stop.

Edited by DoubleChinn

Emily Thorne

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Looking forward to this weekend. Shooting my parfum campaign and commercial with Steven Klein. Will be edited to a special song...****.

Thanks for digging that back up.

display name

I got absolutely no info about the perfume. I was legitametly confused throughout the whole video. I could not follow it. They tacked on "Gaga. Fame." at the end of the commercial.

I don't know what I watched and it didn't make me want to buy the fragrance at all. As a commercial, it failed.

I think that many advertisements are like that though. I wasn't confused at all myself. Instead, I was stunned by the imagery. I thought that it was visually appealing, and ultimately, that seems to be what most fragrance advertisements try for. You can't convey a sense of smell through video, and I don't think that simply describing a smell will sell a fragrance. When you're using video, you have to make the video look good. That's all I think it comes down to. So many fragrance ads simply show a person with a hot body. Then, the person says the name of the fragrance. I think that's more effective than a person saying, "This perfume is black, and it smells like orchids, among other floral scents. Buy it today at a Macy's near you." I really don't think a description is more enticing than a gaga video like this is.

I'm sure there are other ways they could have done a commercial, but I do feel that this was a good way for Gaga and Klein to go.

Edited by VampLV52

Iam dissappointed w the event. Like no ****ing intros or no performance. Nothing. And she did tweet that ScheiBe was gonna be in it.