💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME Film (Full HD)

imasugarush

Featured Posts

Can't believe ppl were bored w the video. It gave me goosebumps. But yeah, I was expecting ScheiBe. I could see why the disappointment. Oh well, Iam just expecting good music in the next album cause I can't handle no more Bad Kids and Hairs.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misanthrope

• jhonyguy04

• Emily Thorne

• Mills

misanthrope

She just delivered a high quality video in collaboration with the guy who made Alien for her perfume and you're all expecting a video from the Born This Way era? Delusional lol

Edited by leviticus

I confess I wasn´t really expecting a video for the Scheisse song. And she never said that, btw.

So, I was expecting something very powerful as images, sequences, dark theme. The previews were amazing.

BUT, what a f***g disappointment this video was. You all know how much I stan for Gaga, but ... wow, it´s the first time that I don´t get why a Gaga´s video was so expensive, as she said.

The images sequence is far from good, imo, and the sound is so boring, except the beginning.

Anyway, now I only will look for her, when the album comes in 2013, and learn to rejoice with her amazing music, again. I hope ...

Edited by BestStatus

She's promoting perfume, not a song. I just don't understand why the song isn't in the commercial ads when she said it would be.

EdmanNastyy69

It is soo annoying all of the whole music video ideas where just speculations from all of you gaga did not say im going to make a music video did she. How the hell could you not appreciate that art piece that she created it is very amazing. Be ashamed of yourselves and you call your self fans like no other b---h would ever do that like she did and all of her hard work and u ungrateful idiots dont credit her. Very disappointing fan base.

misanthrope

Guess it wasn't attention deficit enough for my generation to process.

Edited by leviticus

Can you guys elaborate on what was so disappointing? Was it the audio? The imagery? The sequence if events?

My disappointment was the no ScheiBe, but I loved everthing else about it. What did u guys expect honestly?

Anyone disappointed that this wasn't a ScheiáºÅ¾e music video only has themselves to blame. It was never supposed to be a music video. Personally, I like it. It's interesting, visually. Reminds me of "The Cell" with the surreal imagery and plays up the black fluid aspect of the fragrance.

It is soo annoying all of the whole music video ideas where just speculations from all of you gaga did not say im going to make a music video did she. How the hell could you not appreciate that art piece that she created it is very amazing. Be ashamed of yourselves and you call your self fans like no other b---h would ever do that like she did and all of her hard work and u ungrateful idiots dont credit her. Very disappointing fan base.

Ok the video was cool and all, but why put 20 seconds of it randomly in it? And having all of the previews having the sound in it. She said it will be remixed to a special song ****, so that's the remix? 20 seconds?

sciencemonster

My feelings exactly right now.

I can't.

The video was.. alright, BUT HOW HARD WOULD IT HAVE BEEN TO JUST LET SCHEIßE KEEP PLAYING? :cry: :cry: :cry:

I WAS SO FREAKING EXCITED ALL DAY AND ALL MONTH FOR THIS IT WAS ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT.

Like, after all this wait and hype and then to get this? Seriously disappointed. Expecting SO much more from the lead single from ARTPOP now, even more than before.

Unfortunately, I'm expecting less from the single now.

Michelle

I can't at people who really though we were getting a video. It's exactly how I thought. I'm happy.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

misanthrope

Ok the video was cool and all, but why put 20 seconds of it randomly in it? And having all of the previews having the sound in it. She said it will be remixed to a special song ****, so that's the remix? 20 seconds?

Receipts. I don't remember her saying the video was going to be a remix of sheisse. she mentioned the song was in the video.

Edited by leviticus