Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga working on haus booty (via IG stories)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, FoxyLady said:

they're probably working on Haus Lab launch

They aren't open yet?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Lord Ryry

about ready to unstan, this would be fine if she actually released or teased new music, but i'm not interested in make up. Soooo dissapointed 

Rudz Xinc

New music in 2019. :triggered:

The lie. :triggered:

It's not even close. :triggered:

She's never seen going to studios.:triggered:

Usually when she's about to drop new music, there will be multiple sighting of her leaving studios. :triggered:

This HL thing just started, but it already feels like a year. :triggered:

Look at those clowns

gagzus

I’m more excited for this beauty line than I am the new album because at least this is a concrete thing we know will be happening 😭

I can’t wait to get my collection I ordered and can’t wait for her to do more stuff so she can get stands in stores eventually

gagzus
15 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Usually when she's about to drop new music, there will be multiple sighting of her leaving studios. :triggered:

In regards to the studio thing she’s staying at her Frank Zappa house atm and that has a studio in it. Plus we never really got candids of her working on most of Joanne only when she was going to meetings to arrange schedules and master the album (shown in 5F2)

Sepsami
8 hours ago, Customzanotti said:

Thought she was holding a menu :ladyhaha:

'Looks like it's Rose Bitch & Metalhead for lunch Bobby'

#HausNutrition

I read it in her voice sksksksk :lana:

Sepsami
5 hours ago, HangWang said:

Jesus christ some of you so immature thinking you know why she's doing certain things.

You are not her nor do any it you know her personally. Obviously she is venturing into makeup partly because it is very lucrative, but to label her as a lazy money hungry person now is incredibly naive,narrow minded drivel. 

Just because Gaga isn't posting about your precious ass LG6 does NOT mean that she isn't working on it. She doesn't owe any of you jack ****. We all know that she is a very hardworking person, much to the fault of her own physical and mental health at times. She will release LG6 when she is ready so in the meantime gain some goddamn maturity and be patient.

Get her Jade! :diane:

MaryJaneHolland
8 hours ago, Didymus said:

I'm happy she's doing what she loves but I can't deny I'd be genuinely joyful if she just said "y'know what lemme just drop this whole project" and cancelled it out of the blue :ladyhaha:

Oh, this will be so cancelled by 2020 :air: 

G U C C I
9 hours ago, SKANK said:

Lady+Gaga+2011+Consumer+Electronics+Show

428364_10151193820751080_821615659_n11.jBN-LF621_1112BA_G_20151112132617.jpg

lady-gaga-eau-de-gaga-promo-thatgrapejui

lady-gaga-supreme-handbag.jpg

lady-gaga-and-monster-beats-by-dr-dre-he

maxresdefault.jpg?w=474

article-0-078FAC7B000005DC-189_634x480.j

Lady-Gaga-Tiffany-Co-Campaign02.jpg

gaga1.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=691&h=5

Lady-Gaga-Fame-Perfume.png

hqdefault.jpg

article-2507034-1966D18600000578-720_634

gaga-barneys.jpg?w=840

lady-gaga-en-tony-bennett-zingen-hm-dime

"Ten years of doing nothing but producing art?" Sure, Joanne.

We can defend her financial ventures without sipping on stan cool aid.

Product placement in videos- genius

contract with Tiffany’s- smart and amazing

the perfumes - it’s was the thing to do and her management insisted. Doesn’t make her take on it any less artistic. Have you seen the photo shoots or commercial?

her and tony doing PR to promote their jazz album and being paid for it- amazing

Versace- her and dontella are super close.

Artists today can’t be just musicians and be superstars without making other people lots of money. Every one of those ventures was based off her fame and ability to get attention. Sure she got paid but she needed to seek payment from other avenues. She went 3 million in the hole after the fame ball. She pays for a lot of her own videos and stage productions. 

Now she is finally putting her name and fame behind a business she is building with the people closest to her and some of the fans here just want to label it a cash grab. Would you rather see another set of sponsored product placements or something she has created herself? It’s one of the other. She will never make enough for the whole haus, her family, or herself just releasing music. She was paid peanuts for ASIB and AHS Hotel.

SKANK
4 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

Product placement in videos- genius

contract with Tiffany’s- smart and amazing

the perfumes - it’s was the thing to do and her management insisted. Doesn’t make her take on it any less artistic. Have you seen the photo shoots or commercial?

her and tony doing PR to promote their jazz album and being paid for it- amazing

Versace- her and dontella are super close.

Artists today can’t be just musicians and be superstars without making other people lots of money. Every one of those ventures was based off her fame and ability to get attention. Sure she got paid but she needed to seek payment from other avenues. She went 3 million in the hole after the fame ball. She pays for a lot of her own videos and stage productions. 

Now she is finally putting her name and fame behind a business she is building with the people closest to her and some of the fans here just want to label it a cash grab. Would you rather see another set of sponsored product placements or something she has created herself? It’s one of the other. She will never make enough for the whole haus, her family, or herself just releasing music. She was paid peanuts for ASIB and AHS Hotel.

Nothing I posted was from a music video. I wasn't talking about product placement.

You are entitled to think her Tiffany's campaign was smart. You are entitled to praise her shrewd business sense. However, claiming she has "done nothing but produce art for ten years"  is obviously untrue. Selling watches for Tudor, taking her clothes off for Supreme, and filming commercials for Google Chrome were not artistic ventures.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to brush my teeth with my Lady Gaga toothbrush. And since you think she has done nothing but create art for the past ten years, I'm sure you consider her collaboration with "BrushBuddies" to be a readymade sculpture inspired by Marcel Duchamp's fountain.

BGAMLG1191474898274-1280x1280-BGAMLG119.

jamesillusion
10 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

#2018RadioIsOurs :cryga:

TimisaMonster

They really had an awkward "pre launch announcement pre order" scenario and now I'm already bored and just wanna move on to the music lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived