Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular gaga opinions

Customzanotti

Featured Posts

Galvon

I Prefer the earlier bad romance outfits at the monsterball over the one she eventualy wore the most. It looks ok, I guess, but she couldn't dance at all while wearing it.

018cc2cc5d37ae7b259fb19682422ab1.jpg

I prefer the ones were she wore pants or the big disco shoulderpads for example.

lady-gaga-monster-ball-tour-san-diego-la1c1f67b220ba474fb5e6ceb388ee74bf.jpeg

:ohwell:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonatellaPop
On 8/10/2019 at 8:16 PM, NCgaga said:

Judas is her worst song. It was obviously written in a style to copy the success of bad romance. The versus are extremely weak and one note the whole time. 

Don't let Katie see this

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Franch Toast
On 8/13/2019 at 11:21 AM, GagaUnderYou said:

ASIB wasn't that great - had a lot more potential in the story line (did we really need another A Star is Born remake) 

I agree with this. I think the performances were all excellent, including Bradley's (I mention him because he didn't receive any acting awards for ASIB as far as I can recall, only nominations), and the directing was strong, but I found the storyline to be weak. For one thing, there were practically no women in the movie except for Ally. Also, I don't really like the premise of any of the films in the ASIB series, which is that the man's star is on the decline while the woman's star rises, and that he is the one who helps her ascension to fame. I think that the script could've been fleshed out more. 

But still, the acting and the songs make the film worth it, and I'm grateful for what the ASIB era gave us. 

She/Her/Hers

hardcore1996

She’s a lot more jaded and money hungry than she lets on.

Love her still though, it happens to literally anyone who gets rich and famous especially so young

• 2 months later...

Archived