Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular gaga opinions

Customzanotti

Featured Posts

Customzanotti

I want to see your most unpopulariest opinions cause i really feel like fighting in the comments :huntyga: I'll start:

Love game, Scheiße & Aura are the ultimate overrated trifecta!

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

The Fame is probably her worst album

Bad Romance isn't in my top 20 favorite Gaga songs

A Star Is Born has most of her best songs in her career

Judas is obviously her best song

Joanne is one of her best albums.

ENIGMA is amazing.

I would love a Jazz Album

Delusional

I don’t like any of the fan favourites. Bad romance literally gives me hives at the beginning, not chills. 

Sheiße, Venus and majority of ARTPOP etc. are all awful and bang on my eardrums

I love jewels and drugs. 

Brooklyn nights should not be released.

I have never listened to majority of the fame, and most of btw is filler and only a couple songs are bops

Joanne is her best album AND era

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

AshIey

Joanne is her 2nd best album (behind TFM).

I’m eager for Gaga to do more acting roles because I think she’s really great at it.

I would like another Jazz album.

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

Joanne is her 2nd best album 

I’m eager for Gaga to do more acting roles because I think she’s really great at it.

I would like another Jazz album.

I agree with all of this!

2School4Cool

Joanne is her best album.

The artRAVE had her best touring outfits.

I Don’t Know What Love Is is one of the best songs from ASIB.

The Queen is one of the best songs from BTW.

Enigma looks incredible.

See The Best In Everyone

FfFfFfFF

- I don't like Scheisse and Always Remember Us This Way and I would rank them in the lower half on their respective albums

- ARTPOP is part of her ''best albums'' tier with The Fame Monster and Born This Way

- The Swinefest versions of ARTPOP songs are equally as good as the album versions (with the exception of Swine because of that acoustic intro alone)

- Jewels and Drugs gets undeserved hate and has nice beats and is actually pretty catchy

- Most of her unreleased songs are either great either have the potential to become so after some touches

- Million Reasons is my least favorite ballad (including unreleaseds)

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, DiamondKing said:

The Edge of Glory is one of her worst songs :selena:

giphy.gif

Didymus

1. Bad Kids and Americano are some of the best songs she's ever made.

2. Gaga is not a good feminist rolemodel (not saying she should be but she's not). Her discography and videography (incl. AHS and ASIB) are filled to the brim with her presenting toxic relationships of a weak woman succumbing to the whims of some guy who is usually physically or emotionally abusive, and from who she can't or won't get away. The story either ends in her killing the dude, killing herself or staying with him despite the abuse. That combined with her whole "Tony saved my life and career", "Ryan Murphy saved my life and career", "my new manager saved my life and career", "Bradley Cooper saved my life and career" tangent leads up to an almost shockingly conservative point of view: without men, Gaga is fundamentally weak and not in a position of control.

3. Her politics are ****ed up (not saying they shouldn't be but they are). She boycotted the Russian Olympics but didn't say a word about the Winter Olympics in Azerbaijan, in fact she accepted a million dollars from its gay bashing government. She performed in Israel, again not saying a word about the political controversies there and tried to cover up her disastrous concert flop by letting Israeli newspapers quote her as saying that Israel was a beautiful country and that the media "lied" about it, implying that Israel was not involved in war crimes and flagrant violations of international law. That and her hilarious inability to respond to a simple "why do you think Hillary will do a better job than Trump?" question by a BBC journalist are not very flattering for her and her fans continue to make up excuses for her for no reason.

davflz

maybe a bit too controversial, but DWUW is not appreciated enough. Using a publicly known r*pist in a song that talks about how the media violated her was genius. She knowingly used R.Kelly as a metaphor for society's intrusive violating nature. The fact that he actually has a history of abuse is what really drives that idea home and makes the critique of celebrity culture so much more out there

Obviously at the end of the day it was a horrible way to deal with her trauma, and the fact that she gave him a platform is obviously problematic, but man, the concept behind the song and especially the video were so good :air:

Didymus
1 minute ago, davflz said:

maybe a bit too controversial, but DWUW is not appreciated enough. Using a publicly known r*pist in a song that talks about how the media violated her was genius. She knowingly used R.Kelly as a metaphor for society's intrusive violating nature. The fact that he actually has a history of abuse is what really drives that idea home and makes the critique of celebrity culture so much more out there

Obviously at the end of the day it was a horrible way to deal with her trauma, and the fact that she gave him a platform is obviously problematic, but man, the concept behind the song and especially the video were so good :air:

I agree :ladyhaha: I hate that she covered it up, pretending she was confused or whatever. She knew exactly what she was doing and it was a genius statement.

davflz
13 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Sheiße, Venus and majority of ARTPOP etc. are all awful and bang on my eardrums

I love jewels and drugs. 

D4N0oJwXsAE2rn0.jpg

Archived