💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular gaga opinions

Customzanotti

Featured Posts

HeavyyMetalVenuss

judas is a good song and the word phrasing was a stylistic choice, but it’s actually harder for me to understand in the verses and breakdown than an ariana track. yuh

gaga, for being one of the largest stars of our time, has one of the worst teams.

gaga says people both take her too seriously and not seriously enough, and i feel like she can forget that at times. i feel like from watching older interviews to now, she lost an edge that she used to have, and a kind of playfulness. i understand she’s matured, but i hope she loosens up a bit for the next album cycle!

haus labs had the potential to be ICONIC. lip liners that look like disco sticks, foundation and concealer bottles modeled after the fame perfume’s, bringing her fragrances back, palettes and collections modeled after albums etc. there were SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES she could have taken with this beauty brand launch and i feel like it’s lackluster.

i hope lg6 either comes after enigma, or when she feels it’s ready. we don’t want her to have a premature baby :oops:

people look back on a lot of her songs with nostalgia and let that get in the way of their judgement. if you don’t like a song, it’s fine!

Cake like Malibu Gaga

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
2 hours ago, LaLa said:

Is it an unpopular opinion to say I actually like Gaga’s speaking voice? Even when she picks up a vague accent or puts on an affectation when abroad, which I think is cute :laughga:

Other than that, I’ll admit I don’t really get the Brooklyn Nights hype :bradley: Like it’s cute and I’m glad it leaked, but it didn’t need to be on the album 

she has a very calming voice. I don't get 'opinions' of people that hate her talking voice, like are you serious? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Judas Society

Joanne doesn't need Grigio Girls and Just Another Day. (RIP Sonya).

ARTPOP is too stressful to listen to and it's my least favorite. I listen to C2C more than ARTPOP.

Gypsy is overrated. Venus should be a fan favorite.

Brooklyn Nights is excluded for a reason. It's a basic af song and serves no artistic value for Gaga's discography.

You don't need to bother about Haus Beauty just because you're a little monster. If you're a fan of her music, you don't have to stan her side projects if it is nothing related to whatever you love about Gaga.

KatieJudasGaga4
15 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Venus should be a fan favorite.

It is a fan favorite, just not in GGD.

skedaddleBItCh
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Joanne is actually a good album but overrated by fans. 

I thought that it was her most loathed album by fans...

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Jae Eris

Gaga looked best during ARTPOP:flutter:

I don't hear this too often, is this unpopular? 😅

sweet but psycho 🔪

Lazz Monster

Y'all who think Gaga doesn't take feminism or the "be kind to one another" message seriously just need to leave this cult site.

that's all i wanted to say :bye:

We're far from the Shallow now

Jose P

Venus isn’t that good.

Do What U Want ft. R Kelly is the best version of the song.

The Fame is her worst album (still great tho)

Jewels n Drugs is amazing and a BOP.

Fashion! is a BOPPPPP.

You and I is not that good and the production is god awful.

ChromeAngel

Edge of Glory video was the perfect choice and one of her best. She was pushed into this elaborate thing, but she decided that legacy of her grandfather was more important. What an Icon 

Blackout19

I don't like Bad Romance/ Americano/ Just Another Day

POKER FACE is her best song

Applause her best lead single

Perfect Illusion is a great song

Million Reasons her best balad

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Florian
6 hours ago, Davian said:

I was gonna give this a YAS, but the artRAVE outfits slander above is not it:bradley: Literally her best tour outfits 

You're just being biased (consiously or not) because you have an emotional connection with the Artrave and enjoyed the moment. 

At the end of the day most of the outfits were poorly designed for Gaga and were unflaterring imo

Archived