Customzanotti

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
1 hour ago, KatherinePierce said:

Born This Way is her worst album

I agree. Lots of fillers, dated aesthetic and sounds and her vocals weren’t as great as they’ve been since 2013

Davian
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Her voice was so nasal, it changed a lot from then. 

I tried to like it but i just don’t feel it sorry :oops:

What do you think of the live performances, especially the acoustic ones? Her voice is less nasal there

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Davian said:

What do you think of the live performances, especially the acoustic ones? Her voice is less nasal there

I honestly don’t like it at all. Her voice got sooooo much better since ARTPOP, before that, most times she just sounded like she was whining

PhyllisDietrichson

Telephone is so basic it doesn’t even sound like a Gaga song, it’s practically unlistenable 

Pop Music
46 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Jo Calderone was cringe 

I agree soooo much 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

dynamite
10 minutes ago, PhyllisDietrichson said:

Telephone is so basic it doesn’t even sound like a Gaga song, it’s practically unlistenable 

Well she did originally write it for Britney :selena:

LaLa

Is it an unpopular opinion to say I actually like Gaga’s speaking voice? Even when she picks up a vague accent or puts on an affectation when abroad, which I think is cute :laughga:

Other than that, I’ll admit I don’t really get the Brooklyn Nights hype :bradley: Like it’s cute and I’m glad it leaked, but it didn’t need to be on the album 

Morphine Prince
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

2. Gaga is not a good feminist rolemodel (not saying she should be but she's not). Her discography and videography (incl. AHS and ASIB) are filled to the brim with her presenting toxic relationships of a weak woman succumbing to the whims of some guy who is usually physically or emotionally abusive, and from who she can't or won't get away. The story either ends in her killing the dude, killing herself or staying with him despite the abuse. That combined with her whole "Tony saved my life and career", "Ryan Murphy saved my life and career", "my new manager saved my life and career", "Bradley Cooper saved my life and career" tangent leads up to an almost shockingly conservative point of view: without men, Gaga is fundamentally weak and not in a position of control.

OMG. I have thought about this before but seeing it said by someone else is shocking. It kinda has annoyed me how she glorifies all the men in her life to the point of almost WORSHIP. To the point where it's as if she almost questions how much she is responsible for her success. It's toxic humbleness. 

Florian
2 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

The artRAVE had her best touring outfits.

tenor.gif?itemid=5281923

Except for the first leotard (without the awful party city wings) that is one of her best and the octopus one (with the tentacles) which is amazing.

The seashell bikini looked nice but is nothing special.

The octupus one without the tentacles (dwuw, and acoustic segment) is bad.

The black latex one is HORRENDOUS  and so unflaterring (I'm talking about the leotard she used most of the tour, not the pant+bra one that was good looking). It gave her a triple chin and boxy.

The gypsy dress looks so amateurish. The top part was too wide, giving her a masculine look with big shoulders and the train embroidery looked somwhere between uncreative, bad and lazy

22 minutes ago, Davian said:

That's one of her top10 performance

These never end well

1. Perfect Illusion is one of her best productions but the vocals ruined it

2. Edge of Glory MV is great. I don't know why people complain about it.

3. I had a feeling ASIB was gonna be a commercial smash. (A panned commercial smash)

Morphine Prince

Jewels N' Drugs is a masterpiece. 

The  3 rap verses are amazing. She is amazing. The DJWS production is amazing. 

Her fans just lack the TASTE to enjoy it. She took a risk and she DID THAT. 

The song gets my adrenaline rolling, it is infectious. 

It is much better than most some rapper's discographies. If it wasn't a Gaga song it would have SMASHED in 2013.

2School4Cool
51 minutes ago, Florian said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5281923

On her when she wears them :ally:

Honestly, most of my favorite looks come from that tour. I agree the gold leotard is the best, but all the others were so good in my opinion. The seashell bikini had me starstruck when I saw the tour, the white Just Dance look was simple but it worked so well, I think the paw on the back added a nice element to it, and the Gypsy outfit was beautiful. I think the tentacle and rave girl outfits were super fun too. Just my opinion though :) 

See The Best In Everyone

Tom Hardy

Telephone  is one of her best songs.

:sara: ARTPOP :sara:is her best album:sara:

Hey girl is her  worst song ever. 

I don't want another Jazz album...

Spoiler

or maybe I want, but only if it's solo album  :pray:.

Archived