💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

New Pokemon Sword and Shield Trailer!

River

Featured Posts

ChavaWM
38 minutes ago, River said:

They finally needs to fix that Cubon - Kanga family.

To finally switch the Pidgieotto and Pidgieot names to the proper pokemon - Pidgey - Pidgieot - Pidgieotto

Give Tauros and Miltank a baby

Aerodactyl evolution or baby, the only fossil without an evo

Qwilfish evo poor thing nobody care about it

And 2nd evolution for Dragonair that keeps the snake shape.

btw Obstagoon is the first cross-gen evolution that is not an Eevolution since gen 4.

I wish they would make ALL pokemon usable. So many pokemon forgotten that need buffs or a 3rd evo 

Chinchou line, finneon line, helioptile line, cutiefly line, rapidash line, aavalug line all seem incomplete to me, Tropius needs something too, maybe a pre-evo since it's too big to hatch out of an egg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
25 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I wish they would make ALL pokemon usable. So many pokemon forgotten that need buffs or a 3rd evo 

Chinchou line, finneon line, helioptile line, cutiefly line, rapidash line, aavalug line all seem incomplete to me, Tropius needs something too, maybe a pre-evo since it's too big to hatch out of an egg

I'm so here for a baby tropius with a mini banana coming out of their chin, like a bar mitzvah beard :laughga:

Also so many gen 4-7 are so incomplete because they stopped the cross-gen evo, for no single reason.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

calmar
1 hour ago, River said:

They finally needs to fix that Cubon - Kanga family.

To finally switch the Pidgieotto and Pidgieot names to the proper pokemon - Pidgey - Pidgieot - Pidgieotto

Give Tauros and Miltank a baby

Aerodactyl evolution or baby, the only fossil without an evo

Qwilfish evo poor thing nobody care about it

And 2nd evolution for Dragonair that keeps the snake shape.

btw Obstagoon is the first cross-gen evolution that is not an Eevolution since gen 4.

I think it would be cool for Kanga to be a branch evolution from Cubone, but maybe that would cause the typing to change (NML/GRD?)

Don't see why Pidgeotto and Pidgeot should change names (just in terms of length?) and even then they wouldn't do that.

I have thought Tauros and Miltank needed a shared baby form since forever. 

Aerodactyl got the mega, so that's not a great sign.

Poor Qwilfish. Only if there's a good idea. Or maybe a Galarian form.

Supposedly there are some who say Magikarp was to become Dragonite and Dragonair to Gyarados, but that actually goes against the mythos that the pokémon are based on.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

River
1 minute ago, calmar said:

I think it would be cool for Kanga to be a branch evolution from Cubone, but maybe that would cause the typing to change (NML/GRD?)

Don't see why Pidgeotto and Pidgeot should change names (just in terms of length?) and even then they wouldn't do that.

I have thought Tauros and Miltank needed a shared baby form since forever. 

Aerodactyl got the mega, so that's not a great sign.

Poor Qwilfish. Only if there's a good idea. Or maybe a Galarian form.

Supposedly there are some who say Magikarp was to become Dragonite and Dragonair to Gyarados, but that actually goes against the mythos that the pokémon are based on.

They changed many normals to fairy so they can just change it to Kanga, it just makes the most sense, they can't make 2 creatures as 1 pokemon, it's not like a second head.. it's really 2 separate creatures lol, they hatch with a baby in the pocket :spin:

idk it always disturbed me, it's like the last evolution has the longer name :laughga:

Yeah true and I really hate the design of this mega..

I think it's gonna be axed :(

yeah it doesn't make sense, it's really about the myth

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived