Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

New Pokemon Sword and Shield Trailer!

River

Featured Posts

River

A top hat chimney weezing with a mustache is the best English thing they ever did lol, I can't :air:

The Linoone evo :flutter:

But remember, we still angry at them because they cut many Pokemon!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T3ARS

Loving Bede and Marnie 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Zander

I relate so much to Morpeko (Hangry Mode) on a spiritual level. :flutter:

I love that Team Yell is a cross between Punks and Football hooligans. They really doing the UK right with all these top notch references *chef kisses*

Serial Chiller

I detest these games so much.  I can't even enjoy the new Pokemon reveals anymore. I loved alolan exeggutor, f*cking hate the new weezing.

That said, the memes from this sh*tshow have been quality. 

Hebi

I feel like Morpeko is the worst Pokémon design I've ever seen :saladga: it's literally Pikachu. Other than that, I'm excited for the new forms and I don't lose faith that there will be better new Pokémon :selena: I like the new characters and rivals too

Lemondeduerl

OMG the Galarian Lenoon and Marnie ♥ But I'm still skeptic with this game...For me the pokedex is important. And I don't like some details or that giant pokemon thing.

:)

This is just getting worse and worse.

Morpeko being the next Pikachu like the older generation. Please stop trying. :saladga:

Anyway, I don't know how to feel about this. But I'm SHOOKED at Zigzagzoon's Evo. Maybe poochyena will also have who too.

calmar
6 minutes ago, Star said:

Morpeko being the next Pikachu like the older generation. Please stop trying. :saladga:

They won't; it's pretty much a staple at this point to have a Pikachu clone for merchandising purposes (and most of Pokémon revenue comes from merchandising) - Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne, Togedemaru, to an extent Mimikyu, and now Morpeko see to that. 

As for my own opinions, they definitely tried to showcase some cool things in an attempt to stave off the criticism of slashing the dex. Obstagoon is neat and Galarian Weezing is so ridiculous I love it. I agree Morpeko is kind of like... okay, so what. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Edonis

I'm not a fan of the galarian forms, not because they look bad, but because I don't like regional forms that much :sweat:

It makes it seem like the original form is ignored or obsolete to me. idk. That's probably why I liked megas more because you get to utilize the older pokemon still and get the added benefit of a new design and different typing.

Oh well. I like the regional rodent actually, even if it looks super close to Pikachu lol. I'm fairly certain that's the point isn't it?

Lion Heart

I can't at people complaining about the Pike-clone, literally every gen has one: Pichu, Plusle/ Minun, Pacchirisu, Emolga, Dedenne, (the steel one), and Mimikyu. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

So some rumors ended up being real: 

Bede, Marnie, Team Yell, and Galarian forms/ regional evos were real. Now well just have to wait if the others end up being real too. 

I'm starting to like the Team Yell thing- it represents an actual toxic fanbase and Marnie is a literal queen. Bede looks like an 80 year old woman though. :/ I LOVE the KISS-inspired Zigzagoon family + evolution! I didn't see that one coming. Galean Weezing looks awesome too. 

River

Just to remind you that it's the first time that a Western is the art director, so he's in charge on all the designs.

He's name is James Turner from the UK.

So this is why the designs are pretty different than the previous generations

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lion Heart

These guys are quick

EBYMqwTWsAASzeN?format=png&name=900x900

Lion Heart

:rip: 

EBXytskW4AAZ9Hv?format=png&name=small

Archived