series

Impeachment: American Crime Story

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

I was kinda hoping for Katrina since it was supposed to happen since Season 2

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

beaublue

But there wasn’t really a crime lol like at all? He literally got impeached over public perception of something in his private life... what they should be doing is making a season on how Trump hired Cambridge Analytica to Hack America & win the election (along with Brexit).

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, River said:

What exactly is the crime in this scandal?

31 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

But there wasn’t really a crime lol like at all? He literally got impeached over public perception of something in his private life... what they should be doing is making a season on how Trump hired Cambridge Analytica to Hack America & win the election (along with Brexit).

He was impeached by the House of Representatives for perjury and obstruction of justice. 

imnotyourbabe10

Gosh, the Versace season stole my heart (not for a good reason or anything, lol).  Just an excellent show.  Dare I say ACS is better than AHS?  The People vs. OJ was stellar, too.  Can't wait to see how this turns out!  Fingers crossed for the Katrina season, too!  Just disappointed how long it is between seasons! :diane:

River
54 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

He was impeached by the House of Representatives for perjury and obstruction of justice. 

oh I see, I didn't remember that, I was young when it happened and it was just a gossip for me, but I don't think it's really worth a season in that particular show, it is important to give it a voice on tv but just not with ACS imo, it'll look just another Marilyn/Kennedy incarnation, especially under Ryan's direction.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, River said:

oh I see, I didn't remember that, I was young when it happened and it was just a gossip for me, but I don't think it's really worth a season in that particular show, it is important to give it a voice on tv but just not with ACS imo, it'll look just another Marilyn/Kennedy incarnation, especially under Ryan's direction.

I mean ACS is about high-profile cases and this fits tbh. 

Archived