life

Richy Jackson drops starstruck choreography

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cold heartedpop

That was actually pretty cool but are they hiring new dancers or something ? :huh:

xoxo Feels so good!

itsmebuddy

I mean...I heard she was adding Jewels n Drugs

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

DonatellaPop

i heard that jewels n drugs is the lead of lg6 and teeth is the second single :huntyga:

fans will love lg6 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

andy232000

I feel like none of his movements actually match the songs ambiance AT ALL...sorry but I cant take Richy seriously 

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

i heard that jewels n drugs is the lead of lg6 and teeth is the second single :huntyga:

fans will love lg6 

No it's cake like lady gaga

RenegAde
Just now, andy232000 said:

I feel 

Just now, andy232000 said:

I feel like none of his movements actually match the songs ambiance AT ALL...sorry but I cant take Richy seriously 

Disagree

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I mean, I dont think shes gonna be able to sing and dance this one. 

Gaga doesn't usually dance every step as the dancers. She usually doesn't do all the steps during the verses so she has the energy to do what the dancers are doing during the chorus.

She performs starstruck at Enigma & during the performance invites Space Cowboy (Mark Ronson in a party wig ) onstage. 

Didymus

Damn, that's one of the better choreos :flutter:

Looks like Gaga won't be doing a lot of it though :ladyhaha: I wonder what the number's gonna look like.

Edit: Oh wait looks like this is just an audition number... right?

Hybrid AT
5 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Same. His choreography is just so disjointed. Like wtf at least match some of the moves with the lyrics :selena:

It's just gone downhill since ARTPOP. MTN was his last sequence that I enjoyed, and to an extent Applause. 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

RenegAde
5 hours ago, GDA878 said:

She performs starstruck at Enigma & during the performance invites Space Cowboy (Mark Ronson in a party wig ) onstage. 

I stan

RenegAde
33 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Same. His choreography is just so disjointed. Like wtf at least match some of the moves with the lyrics :selena:

It's just gone downhill since ARTPOP. MTN was his last sequence that I enjoyed, and to an extent Applause. 

Wtf applause is her best choreo or atleast up there with alejandro and judas and telephone

Archived