💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is gaga only about 666 now or what

June

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
34 minutes ago, June said:

i'm not making any conspiracy theories up all i'm asking is why is she following someone and working with someone and hanging out with someone who is interested in 666. that is ALL i'm asking. his energy is creating music for her which is related to 666. why is no one understanding any of this? like please use ur brain. i am only asking for an explanation on what is going on. obviously she has no idea about that photo.

The guy’s definitely not interested in “666”. That number is now mainstream and most people use it to look edgy or something.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander
Just now, June said:

she can't know about the picture. it's that simple. she doesn't know aobut the picture. she doesn't know he took it. ok

She practically forced him to take it. Their love of Satanism and the devil himself brought them closer together. 

LilyLark

LOL. Even if it was 666, it was probably just some dumb joke or a coincidence. But I find this funny because if you look closely it very much looks like there is a fourth number on the left hand side and you can see a bit of it...the rest is covered up by the recordings/etc.

So....it's not even three numbers anyway. Watch it be 6999 or whatever. And I've never got the whole "Gaga is into devil worship" insanity—in her songs, the religious figures (particularly Judas) are clearly allegorical representations/symbolic/etc. and not meant to be the actual biblical characters, she's repeatedly mentioned God and prayer, and she's occasionally used witchcraft imagery (but so have a ton of metal bands, and we know she's into metal).

Seeka
4 minutes ago, June said:

everyone relax. let's just agree that gaga has no clue about the picture! ok! :)? ok!

Are you a troll? You have to be. This thread is utterly pointless. 

A number or a word only has as much power as you give it. 

Also if you knew anything about the book of Revelations, you'd know that the number of the beast will be something Dystopic.  It has nothing to do with music. 

Also, nothing is wrong with Satanism. It's fairly awesome as far as religions go. 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, June said:

that's exactly what i am saying. if he's a sound engineer for gaga and is interseted in 666 he is literally transmitting satanic energy into gaga's new **** and i'm not here for it.

plz get this thread to gaga's team

Did you even read what i said? 

You’re not being rational at all :huntyga:

3 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

LOL. Even if it was 666, it was probably just some dumb joke or a coincidence. But I find this funny because if you look closely it very much looks like there is a fourth number on the left hand side and you can see a bit of it...the rest is covered up by the recordings/etc.

So....it's not even three numbers anyway. Watch it be 6999 or whatever. And I've never got the whole "Gaga is into devil worship" insanity—in her songs, the religious figures (particularly Judas) are clearly allegorical representations/symbolic/etc. and not meant to be the actual biblical characters, she's repeatedly mentioned God and prayer, and she's occasionally used witchcraft imagery (but so has a ton of metal bands, and we know she's into metal).

i was hoping there was another number but that just looks like gloss/light reflecting off of the mixes or whatever. but yeah.... i just think she is unaware of the photo. i just don't want some random demon (Dan Horton) transmitting evil energy into LG6.

4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Are you a troll? You have to be. This thread is utterly pointless. 

A number or a word only has as much power as you give it. 

Also if you knew anything about the book of Revelations, you'd know that the number of the beast will be something Dystopic.  It has nothing to do with music. 

Also, nothing is wrong with Satanism. It's fairly awesome as far as religions go. 

idk we're not talking about the energy we give it. but if he is literally putting that energy into it because of his love for it then clearly we have little power once we turn the sound on his energy has already been transmitted into it. he's literally a sound engineer.

Musicisfreedom

You're talking about the queen of satanic worship, so I really dont know why you thought she was ever not about the 666. Best advice would be to become with the 666 as well, its much funner on the dark side :stalkga:

Bitch I'm Madonna

by the way, if u guys ZOOM in, above the 666 there is some writing that is like blended into the back. i only can make out "h" and "e" though... so yeah

Musicisfreedom
Just now, HotLikeMexico said:

Ave Santanas

516e813bf60c8f0d367a92f1372ea31e.png

Daddy / mommy :lolly: 

Bitch I'm Madonna

"Believe in  capital H-I-M"

(Which has always meant His Infernal Majesty btw)

Nah cmon, its not a big deal, its just an edgy number nowadays.

Im more disturbed by those in this thread saying its ok because "she has worked/likes metal bands"... seriously guys? SERIOUSLY?????

• Admin changed the title to Is gaga only about 666 now or what

Archived