💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is gaga only about 666 now or what

June

Featured Posts

Inferno

Can gaga start doing satanic rituals with dada and Kanye again so she can finesse her way on yandhi? Thx for reading team gaga les make it happen. Lucifer rises! :firega:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
7 minutes ago, June said:

wtf? you don't understand what "Judas is the demon I cling to" means? it's literally all a metaphor. the song is about her being in love with someone who betrays her... that has nothing to do with "666."

Of ALL the things she has done like bleeding on stage, eating an actual bovine heart, swallowing a rosary, being puked on twice the 666 is what concerns you :air: like in the beginning of her career she said she wants our soul @3:12 soooo :coffee:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LaLa
12 minutes ago, June said:

but i'm just perplexed by how so many of you are finding it cute and hilarious

Probably because most people don’t believe 666 is actually anything scandalous? 

Illuminati

Does anyone outside of religious nutcases even care about that kind of symbolism? I think it's cool, striking but that's all.

I'M LITERALLY only talking about this... y'all are getting way too ****ing carried away right now.

why are claws out when all i'm doing is making an observation like clearly gaga does not know about the picture

lego
2 minutes ago, June said:

clearly gaga does not know about the picture

says you? 

FreePalestine

Edonis
1 minute ago, June said:

I'M LITERALLY only talking about this... y'all are getting way too ****ing carried away right now.

Y'know, it's likely he took the picture without noticing the 666 until later, then uploaded it and tagged it with LG6 because he thought it was funny :poot: Like LG6 and 666 :poot:

Either way, I don't think she cares about offending people because of a silly number that was featured in someone else's Instagram :poot:

lego
2 minutes ago, June said:

everyone relax. let's just agree that gaga has no clue about the picture! ok! :)? ok!

source.gif

but if it helps you sleep at night.. 

FreePalestine

SHALLOW
36 minutes ago, June said:

i'm not necessarily accusing anyone of being in a cult or anything like that, but i am saying that if that energy is going to be in the new album and new upcoming projects then i don't want to be involved, and i know a lot of other people would not want to be involved with 666 satanist related culture.... i mean wtf? how do you make that "cute." that has never been gaga and should never be her. i really think it's just something that dan horton did (capturing that 666 centered between her mixes or whatever) is something she has no idea about.

but i'm just perplexed by how so many of you are finding it cute and hilarious

It’s hilarious cause you’re taking it so seriously when most people joke about this things cause quite honestly they are things to joke about. There’s no truth to sny of that. No satanic energy was transmitted to Gaga’s songs. So now you grow up, think this rationally and realise you have to expand your mindset and not be scared of three numbers who never actually summoned the devil :vegas:

she can't know about the picture. it's that simple. she doesn't know aobut the picture. she doesn't know he took it. ok

3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

It’s hilarious cause you’re taking it so seriously when most people joke about this things cause quite honestly they are things to joke about. There’s no truth to sny of that. No satanic energy was transmitted to Gaga’s songs so you can grow up, think this rationally and realiss you have to expand your mindset and not be scared of three numbers who never actually summoned the devil :vegas:

that's exactly what i am saying. if he's a sound engineer for gaga and is interested in 666 he is literally transmitting satanic energy into gaga's new music. we should not stand for this

plz get this thread to gaga's team

• Admin changed the title to Is gaga only about 666 now or what

Archived